2003 Nissan 350Z consumer reviews

side view of 2003 350Z Nissan
Explore the 2003 Nissan 350Z
Shop the 2003 Nissan 350Z

Best car I?ve owned

Very reliable car, and it is backed up with plenty power and speed. Great car overall. I would definitely recommend this car to anybody I know.

Funnest car I've ever owned

This car was found after an extensive search. It looks like a million bucks just sitting still. Driving it is an awesome experience every time I get behind the wheel!

All around smiles never stop

Absolutely has been a joy since 60k when I bought it! Never had any issues, maintanence has been minimal and by far one of the most enjoyable cars I've owned to date. I wish they would make them like this again- can't wait to see what Nissan does with their next z, hopefully it still brings the same bang for your buck and not some overpriced turbo engine.

Excellent Reliable Car

This car met my driver needs. You will love the comfort and smoothness of the drive and the ride. The interior design is an extra perk. You have plenty of room for two people.

Nice sports car, great handling, fun to drive!

This car is our second car and is used largely for pleasure drives. The card has lots of response. Due to rear wheel drive it handles like a true sports car.

4.4

Too low

I own a 2003 Enthusiast edition with the 6-speed manual and 165k miles on it. The car is a lot of fun and hasn't had any major issues in the year or so I have owned it. I bought it with 145k and the only reasons I'm selling it are it is too small for me and it is too low for the snow.

Awesome car!

I've owned mine for 3years now and besides normal upkeep it has been and continues to be a pleasure to drive.I wish the headlights were a little brighter but I'm fixing that now.Its 2003 and a manual transmission. It has 158,000 miles and runs like a dream.The faster I go the better it handles.It was in a hail storm before I got it but a few dents meant a lot off price.I at this time plan on keeping it and even if I buy another car keep and restore it to better than new.It really is a outstanding car.

4.0

Fun for the money

I really enjoyed this car. The interior was cheap looking and feeling. Great value for what it is. Fun little car though!

Everyday, every gear and turn is a pleasure!!!!

Being a two seater it may not be the most practical. The pedigree it carries however, is unmatched and being a collector and owner of 12 different Z's before the age of 30, I can say I have used and abused almost all of them besides this one and my 280z. Let me tell you this, it is by far one of the most enjoyable and power happy cars I've touched. I've driven everything from s2000 to Aston Martin vantages and Porsche gt3s. Now I'm not saying it's close to the Porsche form a performance standpoint BUT for an everyday person with a descent budget and not the deep pockets for a Porsche upkeep, the Z is by far the top of the mountain. Maybe not as nimble as a STI or other rally type car's, but throw a few bucks in and you'll have the ride of your life. Feels like it's glued to the road and has metal railings but then you realize it's rubber you're smelling and that everyday puts a smile on my face. I can go on for days but I'll leave you all with this: enjoyment is in simplicity, and power is in the back pocket.

Dream car

When I could finally afford this car, I was ecstatic. Everything about a 350z is more than fantastic.