2018 Nissan Altima consumer reviews

side view of 2018 Altima Nissan
Explore the 2018 Nissan Altima
Shop the 2018 Nissan Altima

Great car!!!

Great on comfort and gas. Very stylish. Plenty of legroom and headroom in the front and back. Lots of safety features. Great sound system. I purchased the SL which even had heated seats!

4.0

Happy with new purchase

I'm happy with the new purchase that I've just made. I'm glad that I was able to find a reliable car such as the Nissan Altima

Great as 6 cylinder

Great size car with very good performance with a 6 cylinder and CVT transmission. Company is making a mistake to drop this 6 cylinder engine. Compared to a Accord or Camry the price is much lower with all the same features. Very happy with the gas mileage too.

I just bought the car

Great car for the money. As a Nissan owner for the past 8 years, I extremely pleased with my purchase . Look forward to driving it

Best car I’ve ever owned!

This is my second Altima. My first is still going strong at 235k miles but I wanted a new one just Incase and found a great deal after a month of be picky and choosy because I have the luxury of doing that since my car is still going strong. My first is an SL and I didn’t want a sunroof but still wanted leather so I went with the SR. I wish the floor mats in the Altimas were a little nicer but overall I love the car!

Great Car

Great car for a great deal! I walked away with the best deal thanks to Dexter Benjamin and Kyle Lamont. They were great to work with and met all my car needs!

all around excellent car

I have a midnight edition , great styling inside and out . The suspension is great , this car handles excellently especially fun on winding mountain roads . With just a 4 cylinder this car has surprising performance while still getting great fuel millage . The leather interior makes the car feel more expensive than it actually is and the paddle shifters are fun to play with

Nice car

Did not realized that I was getting a very good quality vehicle driving this car is excellent and handles the road very well impressed with vehicle

The Nissan Altima is a stylish sedan with muscle.

This sedan has everything one or a family needs for comfort, entertainment, and dependability like no other. It drives smooth, its electronics are user friendly and most of all, the driver-assist makes me feel safe.

Sleek and chic design

This vehicle is all I could have asked for. Not only is it beautiful to look at but it has a roomy and comfortable cabin and to top it off it has excellent gas mileage. I love my Altima!