2018 Nissan Altima consumer reviews

$23,260 starting MSRP
side view of 2018 Altima Nissan
Explore the 2018 Nissan Altima
Shop the 2018 Nissan Altima

Bought another after a major accident

My son and I were in a head-on collision in my 2016 Altima and I can't believe we walked away with the minimal injuries we did. I immediately went out and bought a 2018 Altima because I know that it is safe and reliable. I love how comfortable it is, how it looks kind of sporty, but is very affordable, and, even though there aren't tons of bells and whistles, it has everything I need. I like the backup camera, and the trunk is very roomy. Also, the warranties that it came with, even though I bought it used, very amazing as well. I have been driving for almost 30 years, but I think I have found the brand I will be sticking with.

Excellent car

Excellent car for the price and value plus gas mileage,ride is ver smooth pick up awesome,back camera is a bonus plus collison warning save mu couple times.

Un auto prácticamente nuevo a excelente precio.

Obtuvimos este auto a un incomparable precio, poco millaje y con un excelente financiamiento, el color plateado lo hace resaltar y ver realmente elegante. El manejo es muy silencioso.

4.4

Looks most reliable value car

I purchased Altima recently.. its a value in the sense of saving money on gas for fuel economy.. plus offers reliability with safety features.. My friends own them for long time :-)

4.4

Have not had it long enough to value it accurately

Have not had it long enough to truly give it a accurate evaluation. So far it has exceeded expectations. Had a previous Nissan Maxima so familiar with Nissan cars.

3.3

i'm having some issues will have them checked

I think I can be happy once I get some things figured out why it runs at different speeds and it sounds like I need brakes already or are the tires bad.

Best car I ever owned

I love this car so much I even bought my daughter one for her first car! So safe! Great on gas! Drives Very smooth. Great for in Atlanta traffic she can go two weeks without filling back up!! Perfect size for small family Trips as well!

4.3

I will always own a Nissan!

I love the Nissan Altima's. I owned one before. Just a few nit picky things I would change. But I know it is reliable and looks sleek and classy. Wish the price was lower but I still love it and will always own one.

The best thought out vehicle I have ever driven

The car fits my needs and desires perfectly . I could not have designed a car better suited for all my needs. Would highly recommend it to anyone searching for a quality automobile

This is the most reliable car I have ever had

This car meets the needs for my family and i, I feel that I will drive this car for a number of years this car is sporty and enough room for my family