2018 Nissan Altima consumer reviews

$23,260 starting MSRP
side view of 2018 Altima Nissan
Explore the 2018 Nissan Altima
Shop the 2018 Nissan Altima

I really like the extra things.

I like the way it will send a text message to family or friends when I'm driving. It lets them know I'm driving (wow). If i don't have my key in hand the door will not open, from the handle.

smoothest ride I e ever had

I love this car, the interior is easy to clean love the darkness of it, the rear view camera, the smoothness of the ride the design inside an out

Very nice car

Very nice car. Very spacious, stylish, and comfortable. I owned a Chevy before this and I’m glad I switched. Also the gas mileage is very nice as well!

4.0

A Reliable Car

The car has met our needs. It provides plenty of leg space for passengers and excellent climate control features. We enjoy the comfort, convenience and reliability that it brings.

Most reliable and comfortable car I have driven

The 2018 Nissan Altima was by far the best value for my money. It is solidly built, quiet, and smooth. The ride handles very smooth. It's just the right size, has very comfortable seats and is loaded with technology! If you're looking for a new sedan in this segment, put this one on your short list to test drive.

Safest car I have owned

The car meets all my daily needs. I feel very safe in the car and have expierenced not one issue. It is very comfortable and great on gas.

Amazing Vehicle! 2018S, White

This car replaced my 97 Altima, 220k. Very quit, sporty, roomy , comfortable seats. Drove it across Texas to get it home. Cruises 85-90 easily with the 2.5, 30+ mpg at those speeds. 37.5 at 40-60 mph. A cross between a sports car & limo. Chose this car used over the 2019, proven car with a CD player, no longer available. Much less expensive than new, had 11k miles. Requires 5k/6 mo. oil changes, which I guess is OK for desert use. Seats are very firm, good for all day driving. Excellent radio, CD, sound system, minimal safety nannies to break.

Love this car. Power when I need it

Power seats allow adjustment and great visibility for my 4' 11" frame. Peppy, roomy. Warning lights and sounds when too close to vehicles at front and sides are great features. Keyless start is nice, but remember to keep the key fob on you at all times as the car locks automatically right away.

4.4

Good gas saver

The car met my expectation its just that the dealership gave me bad tires that i had to change after 13 months and this shouldn't have happened atleast not so soon

Love This Car

Bought used with 17,500 miles on it. Love this car. Very comfortable on long drives. Getting 40mpg on interstate. Cool interior. Quite ride. Love info system.