Skip to main content

• Exterior 4.6
Explore the 2010 Nissan Murano
Shop the 2010 Nissan Murano

Have a 2010 AWD Ti has done 340k not missed a beat

Have a 2010 AWD Ti has done 340k not missed a beat until recently had fuel injector fail and wear and tear starting to show but still very responsive. Engine inside also seems to have more build up than what i would've expected having had regular servicing. dont know if thats common , just an observation. I love the Bose system , has a sub in tire well and pumps loud. Leather seats very comfortable . Electric tailgate and sunroofs pretty cool. Is a pleasure to drive with good visability

184,377 miles later!

184377 miles now and nothing but regular service and tires! What more could you want or need. I think she may go another 100,000. Ask me in another year.

Most reliable car I owned

It is a great car very comfortable rides smooth very kept up feels newer than 2010 love it so many feature I had never seen a suv with back seat warmers very nice for back seat riders

A great car

nice design that will wear well ,very comfortable, quiet peppy, and fun to drive. Awesome stereo, cant wait to see how it handles in the snow.

In the Family Since New - Love It!!

Reliable, comfortable, and a favorite! Possibly the best overall value in a car we have owned. Great performance. The next owner will love it, too!

Sporty and comfortable

Great small SUV. Sporty but comfortable all at the same time. Has all the bells and whistles. Overall it is a great and reliable car.

It is luxurious

It is my second Murano, I just love it. It drives perfect like there is turbo, only do regular maintenance. This car is created for tall people, great for children in a back. Very comfortable. Getting another Murano soon.

Most reliable car I own

This car meets all my needs love the leg room I can charge my phone and blue tooth good speedπŸ˜ŽπŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜€ and the price is great

1.0

Not much value

This car not worth and it’s not safe specially every Nissan dealer is very not professional job Even headquarters service is terrible There is too much residue.

Favorite SUV

We have owned a range of SUV"s(expedition to Nitro), the Murano is just the perfect size for our family of 4. Not too big, not compact. Properly maintained, Nissans hold their value and run forever.