2014 Nissan Murano consumer reviews

$28,530–$30,320 MSRP range
side view of 2014 Murano Nissan
Explore the 2014 Nissan Murano
Shop the 2014 Nissan Murano

Best choice I could have made!

After driving the sentra, maxima and altima and several others, the Murano is by far the best value for my money. It is solidly built, quiet, and smooth. The ride is like a Lexus and it handles almost like a sedan. It's just the right size, has very comfortable seats and is loaded with technology! I average 28.8 mpg. If you're looking for a new crossover in this segment, put this one on your short list to test drive!

Affordable Luxury

My Nissan Murano is a nice reliable car that I can see myself driving well into the future. Nissan mixes luxury with affordability.

4.1

Great Deal

We recently purchased 2014 Nissan Murano and got great deal. For an SUV with a big powerful engine it was affordable and hopefully reliable for years to come.

Totally love my Murano!

The car is room and extremely comfortable. It has all the necessities and I absolutely love the ride. Gas milage is 19.2, I wish that was a little better, but not bad for a 6 cylinder, awd vehicle. I'll be safe this winter and that's all that matters.

I fell in love and purchase it.

It's big enough for me and my big dog. I have the (PLATINUM) and it has more than I asked for. This is more me, not too big, not too small. PERFECT!

So much bang for the buck!!

I just purchased this vehicle 3 days ago, and I absolutely love, love, love it! I do not have a single complaint thus far!

4.3

First time Nissan buyer

First time Nissan owner but this car had all the things I was looking for. So far I am enjoying the ride and comfort of this car.

Happy with Nissan Murano

Excellent vehicle dependable, comfortable and fun to drive easy to park and turns on a dime easy to handle with good pickup.

4.3

Nice but not just "it"

Overall I enjoyed the ride comfort styling and most about the nissan murano. The cvt transmission was somewhat off setting for this old gear head. I was also concerned with resale value.

3.4

Could use some storage space

I really like my murano but they need to design a car with storage. Wouldn't it be nice if there was a place to your purse besides on the seat beside you or on the floor? I wish car designers would think about adding more storage. There really isn't even a place for a garbage. I am a school teacher and I practically live in my car so I need lots of storage. No place for an umbrella either. The struggle is real!