2014 Nissan Murano consumer reviews

side view of 2014 Murano Nissan
Explore the 2014 Nissan Murano
Shop the 2014 Nissan Murano

Love Nissan and I?m sure to love this one

This car has met every expectation. I Test drove it and fell in love with it even more. Thanks to the salesman this was a smooth process.

Great vehicle

I love this vehicle. I wanted a SUV after years of driving a car. I am not disappointed in buying my Murano. It is loaded with lots of extras. Power everything. Love the power lift rear door. Color is great.

Love this car!

Excellent condition, new tires Dec. 2017, awd, cvt engine, one owner, 6 disc cd changer, blue tooth, lots of room, gun metal gray, low miles, No accidents.

Great looking, very comfortable, performs well.

I prefer the 2014 to the newer body style 2015 and newer. I was able to find a 2014 Platnuim with only 19,000 miles. It has every option I can think of. Comfortable ride, can't wait to take a road trip.

Very reliable,love the comfort.

Meets all my needs and then some.I would recommend this vehicle to anyone who will listen to me. Perfect size very reliable comfort is beyond what I expected.

Good family SUV

Interior styling and performance is on par with luxury SUVs. It is also good value for money which includes leather seats and panaromic sunroof. My kids love riding in Moreno.

Great Vehicle

This is the newest vehicle I've ever owned and I absolutely love it. It meets all my needs. It rides very smooth and is incredibly responsive. I feel like it drives itself. I've had the car for almost two weeks now and have not had any problems. Looking forward to several more years!

4.1

Great car

Hate the fact the windows can roll down with the key fob!! High risk for theft. Problems with electronic and resets at high mileage

Bells and whistles

Modern. Smooth ride. AWD. Great value. Looks like a high end automobile. No blind spots. Room for all.

Great Design

Our second Murano. Liked the first one so much we insisted on another when the time came. This one has many more features and we love it.