2014 Nissan Murano consumer reviews

side view of 2014 Murano Nissan
Explore the 2014 Nissan Murano
Shop the 2014 Nissan Murano

I LOVE MY RANO!!!

My Rano is fun to drive, a comfortable ride, fuel efficient and has the get up and go when I need it!!!

Very Reliable Car -- Nice Drive

This is my 3rd Murano and not only is the car reliable, it also has a nice smooth ride. Pricing is very affordable, while still being able to fully load the car. We are able to fit 4 adults comfortably with a baby car seat and the trunk has plenty of space. We couldn't be happier with our Murano.

MOST RELIABLE CAR I HAVE OWNED

PERFECT FOR URBAN DRIVING. CVT TRANSMISSION IS VERY RESPONSIVE WITH SEAMLESS SHIFTING. SAFE and GOOD GAS MILEAGE. COMFORTABLE SEATING FRONT & BACK. EASY TO DESIGN CARGO SPACE WHEN NEEDED.

Comfort and reliability

This car meets all our comforts. Especially when seating and driving. Smooth riding. Our passengers have enough leg room, and find that, even though they are seating in the rear of the vehicle, they do not feel the road like other vehicles they have been in.

3.1

Anyone else have this PROBLEM

At 57,000 miles our Murano shuts down!! Throttle body (?) bad but under warranty. Big problem is the "security computer " which isn't covered is bad. $$963 part plus labor !!!!! So almost $1,100 $&@:? But it has a 12 month 12,000 mile warranty!!! $&@?#%{? Bought car at Lablanc Nissan in Prairieville La

love this car

best car ever, gas mileage is great. smooth ride. couldn't have asked for a better deal. this is my second nissan to own

4.4

We love it!

This car is fabulous! It is powerful but yet economical. It is comfortable and stylish. We love our Murano.

4.3

2014 Murano

My 2007 had 156,000 trouble free miles so it made perfect sense to buy another. This one has blind spot and cross traffic detection which has already saved me a couple times. Hope this one lasts 10 years like the last one

Body Style of 2014 beats new 2015's

This is my 3rd Murano. First was a 2004 (work vehicle), and liked it so much I bought my own 2005. Both were smooth, powerful, and no maintenance issues. Just bought a 2014 with only 7900 miles on it (dealer demo) for way under MSRP. Platinum AWD with every available option and it's the best one I've had yet. Love the blue tooth audio and navigation, and with the handling and reliability you just can't go wrong. I'm a 6'2" guy and this car fits my frame well. Really have no complaints worth mentioning. This is a solid ride and I highly recommend the 2014 body style over the 2015/16.

newly found excellence.

recently purchased a 2014 murano and find the vehicle to be highly satisfactory in every aspect of performance and style