2014 Nissan Murano consumer reviews

side view of 2014 Murano Nissan
Explore the 2014 Nissan Murano
Shop the 2014 Nissan Murano

Our first SUV

WOW, what a wonderful driving experience. "Near luxury" inside. This is our first new Nissan and our first SUV. We purchased the SL model with navigation. Dealer incentives of over 20% off the MSRP was significant. The turning radius seems larger than I would have expected. We've had passengers in the rear seat for a 2 hour trip. Each of us found the interior very roomy and the reclining rear seats make it very comfortable for any 3 or 4th passenger traveling along. If you have lower back trouble, you may find this SUV rather easy to enter and exit. It provides excellent seat comfort. The automatic wipers, push button start, and memory seats are features we have not had on vehicles in the past and we certainly like those features. The safety features of blind spot monitoring, rear camera and lane drift are excellent. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone considering an SUV.

Pure pleasure!!!

Absolutely brilliant SUV...very stylish looking, AWD gets great traction, and V6 is a beast and feels like a sports car having 300+ hp. Mileage is ok and front seats for the base model could have better lumbar support. Overall I'm personally very satisfied so far!!

Classiest car I've owned

It's the classeist car I ever owned. It has so many "bells and whistles" that I may never learn to use all of them. I just found the cd slot. I have yet to figure out how to play a usb . The car has more get up and go than any car I have owned. It is smooth and quiet and I believe it will probably be the best car I have owned.

Off I go

Love the vehicle. Love how it handles the road. Love driving an SUV. Would highly recommend. I should have purchased the vehicle sooner.

best car ever

Love my new Murano platinum edition. beautiful to look at and so comfortable to drive and ride in lots of options blue tooth and navigation huge plus, plush interior and great pick up

4.1

Murano

I know a lot of people like this model, and for the most part I do too. Perfect size for a single older person, but comfort was lacking, at least for me who has a bad back. IT was a little too bouncy and/or bumpy for me, not as smooth a ride as I was hoping for. So I bought a Pathfinder. A bigger car but much more comfortable and more stable on curves.

Solid, good quality, good value.

I bought Nissan Murano 2014 SV AWD since I consider it the best value - S lacked some important features (backup camera, bluetooth, steering wheel audio controls, etc.) and SL (next higher trim) price was at least $6000 more. I did not want to pay that for leather (has pluses and minuses), heated seats, power liftgate (thank god I can lift the darn thing without and problems), etc. $2000 - maybe, but 6K?! Having said that, the quality of cloth on the seats and door trim could be better. This is probably my only gripe (I found 2-tone beige interior to be much more attractive than plain black). Other than that Murano has plenty of power, smooth powertrain, excellent interior quality (much better than Toyota Venza, my second choice), it is not huge and not too small. I looked at many different vehicles (RAV4, CR-V, Venza, Highlander, Outback, Forester and many others. Each has advantages and disadvantages, but overall I found Murano to be the best package and the best value for the money (SV trim). Excellent dependability rating from JD Power was also very important for me. I paid about $8,500 below MSRP.

Extremely Comfortable and Reliable

My wife and I have owned 4 Nissan vehicles, over the past 10 years, and are just in love with their performance. This is our 2nd Murano, and we are extremely pleased with the overall ride. I would certainly recommend the Murano to anyone looking for a nice crossover SUV with a great ride!

4.4

Pretty nice

The ride is really nice and quiet too. Front intererior space is a little small. I have to sit close and that makes it tight. Console area is a little small, two large drinks will not fit properly. Make my husband drink a medium;). I had an Altima and it seemed more roomy in the front. Back seat is roomy even when seats are pushed back Overall. I do like it. Just thoughts for next design

Hallelujah for the Nissan Murano

Earlier in the year, I spoke with a beautiful woman named Alicia who took out the time to tell me what my options were in purchasing a Murano. I knew I wanted a Murano however, I wasn't sure of the year. Ms. Alicia guided me through different prices that would potentially accommodate my finances. Two to Three months later, I went into the Nissan Dealership in Hillside where my first encounter was with a Kind and respectful man named Eligio. Eligio took me by the hand and asked what it was that I wanted and what I wanted to spend. Through that he guided me to a couple of Murano's that helped me to make a decision of which one I wanted. I truly felt like I was sitting down with my brother, he was breaking down the features; he went beyond my expectations. Eligio then took me to a man named John who finalized all of my paper work however, in doing so, John made sure I understood exactly what I was about to pay for by going over everything in a more detailed manner by giving me the opportunity to read and ask questions before "signing off on the dotted line". Most important I believe, was that this process was for only 3 hours. I went into the Dealership at 11:30 am and left out with a new car at 2:30 pm. The entire experience was awesome, I watched other customer's look like they were as comfortable as I was. No one was getting frustrated by sounding off and every time I looked up, there was a new customer being serviced. I want to say THANK YOU to everyone at the NIssan dealership in Hillside for making my experience comforting and pleasurable. Everyone that I spoke to about this particular dealership stated the level of professionalism is 100%. I recommend this particular dealership to all those who are looking for a NIssan and a great experience for your money.