2020 Nissan Murano consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Murano Nissan
Explore the 2020 Nissan Murano
Shop the 2020 Nissan Murano

Best ride for a SUV.

Love the style and look of the vehicle, inside and out. Very comfortable and meets all my expectations. Have received a lot of compliments on how nice it is.

Thank You Nissan!!! :-)

This is a great suv! Quiet ride, sporty handling, smooth ride, just a GREAT suv all around. Only thing I would change is the infotainment system, copy Jeep, they have it down perfectly!

Love my Murano

So far so great! It has lots of legroom, very stylish interior, plenty of power and loads of extras. Love the comfort of the ride and it rides and drives like a dream.

I test drove everything in it’s class

As my lease on my Rogue was running out, The Murano didn’t even make my short list. I test drove at least 7 vehicles in its class including Infiniti, Mercedes and Audi. I’ve owned the Murano SL for three months now and I still love driving this car. Smooth, quite and tight as a drum.

Great Vehicle!

Style, handling, smooth ride, reliability, features - the Murano Platinum has it all. Easy to maneuver, great sound system, love the sunroof and security and safety features too!

4.4

forget the so called professional reviews

many so called reviewers in magazines and on the internet are negative on nissans due to the cvt transmissions.forget them and drive the murano for yourself.has a beautiful interior.exterior styling is a matter of personal taste.has a very comfortale ride and all the tech you may need.still has cd changers so if you still listen to discs that is a factor. powerful v6 as opposed to all the 60 grand 4 cylinders. gas mileage ok, not great, but overall still agreat package and about 90 t0 95% of a lexus rx for 15 grand less.

Love the size

This car is very roomy, I love all the bells and whistles that it has compared to my Nissan Rogue. It has good leg room and a nice size cargo space.

Beautiful Murano

Best of 10 Different comparable SUV's we test drove . Just finished 4,000 mile trip , no issues, 28MPG, very comfortable ride and drive, much better than advertised

Good and Reliable Car

This car meets all my needs. It has GPS and the ability to program my garage door opener, my phone and a gate opener. It has plenty of leg room.

Murano Platinum,most beautiful sub vehicle I have

Excellent suv everything is just what we expected easy to drive, to understand the features, Great car,you need to drive to understand, go to your closest Nissan dealership and drive test