2017 Nissan Pathfinder consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Pathfinder Nissan
Explore the 2017 Nissan Pathfinder
Shop the 2017 Nissan Pathfinder

2017 nissan

Owned for a month, so far so good. Im happy with it. good leg room comfortable heated driver seat, I like GPS and sound system Not happy that will not play DVDs like previous models.

4.0

Smaller SUV, but well worth it.

I had a Dodge Durango before I got my Pathfinder. There are a few things I miss that the Durango had that the Pathfinder does not. I would love for it to be a little higher. I loved being able to see out of the Durango, but the Pathfinder sits much lower. Thank goodness for the backup camera! The Pathfinder is much more roomy inside than you would think from looking at it. The middle seats slide back and forth like the front seats do and that gives those in the third row a little more leg room, which is a plus. Mine is a 6 cylinder, which has a good bit of get up and go than I thought it would. It's a smooth ride, though it does not like sharp curves, or maybe it's me. The stereo and bluetooth capable audio are wonderful and while I don't have the Bose system, it isn't needed because the standard speakers are amazing! It brakes well, accelerates well, the gas mileage is pretty good ... overall, I'm quite happy with my Pathfinder. It's not my beloved Durango, but I didn't trade down!

Upgraded my mommy car!

Love my Pathfinder! We needed a bigger car with the 3rd row and the Nissan Pathfinder meets all our needs. USB ports, easy to use display screen, lots of cup holders and rear plugs for powering multiple divices. Lots of room with all seats laid down. Big engine for those needing power and great on gas mileage.

¿Mejoraron CVT?

¿Tiene la misma cvt del 2013, la cual ha tenido fallas y quejas en todas partes? ¿La mejoraron? Conozco usuarios que han cambiado caja hasta cuatro veces.

A secure feeling ridding or driving this vehicle.

Excellent towing capacity, comfortably seats 7, V6 engine that runs on regular unleaded and plenty of power to spare. The Granchildren also love the seating possibilities.

Best SUV I've ever owned or leased

This SUV was more then I expected in comfort, power, reliability, safety features, and looks. The starting wheel warmer in Minnesota is amazing as well as remote start and remote start from all app. All wheel drive can be locked into 4 wheel drive, which up here is a plus. Need to check out the Pathfinder for your next SUV!

Love my car

It's very versatile. It's an 8 passenger vehicle when I need it or the back lays down for lots of room and most of the time it's a 5 passenger. This vehicle has a smooth and comfortable ride with lots of power. We love having the capability to use all wheel drive, 4 wheel drive or just regular drive and a great look. Would buy this vehicle again ,

Great vehicle, lots of room!

this vehicle has met my needs and some. Even with the 3rd row of seats up there is still ample trunk space. Comfortable through-out, back up camera is awesome, ease of folding chairs in back. Stereo is good.

Great car.. drives wonderful; comfy and fuel effi

Overall, the best car for the money; comfortable, roomy, fuel efficient, safe, looks handsome; really impressed.. have no issues for more than 2 years now.

4.3

Reliability of Pathfinder

After putting 10,000 miles on this Pathfinder I have a few items to report: 1. The left outside rear view mirror on the door is too big. At night you cannot make clear/clean left turns because the mirror blocks your view. I am 5'10" tall and big enough to view the mirror but can't see around it. 2. The interior (not leather) is ok. I have charcoal black interior and the left arm rest on the door is very difficult to keep clean. Seems to attract and hold dirt.