2013 Nissan Rogue consumer reviews

Explore the 2013 Nissan Rogue
Shop the 2013 Nissan Rogue
4.0

Most reliable car I?ve owned

This car met all of my needs and then some. It is a great family car! I had other cars in the past but we?re not reliable. This car is very reliable!

Not only reliable but affordable

Handles really nice on the road... Has back up assistance.. blue tooth so happy!! I went from a BMW to a rogue and I love how the road handles it's a muscle car extremely safe ...

Love it

I'm in love with it, I've been looking at it for two years now. Happy I finally got it, John was an amazing help on this purchase

FAST AND SMOOTH

My first car but I love the milage and gas it gets. I fill my tank up biweekly. I'm quite active sine I'm in my 20s.

Peace of Mind

Chose this car for my daughter-in-law and grandchildren. I have peace of mind knowing they are riding in a safe vehicle that won't break down. Plus, they are riding in style! It's a beautiful car. Gets great gas mileage, which helps on a tight budget. And as we all know, Nissans are extremely reliable and hold their value well. So glad we bought this car!

4.0

great!

would love to own. can't find a good deal right now. Tried to negotiate a deal. Dealer only cared about meeting a quota. The car handles the road good.

Great SUV drives smooth exterior and interior are

Best SUV that i have ever driven its great all around couldn't ask for a better one all fixtures are up to date just a great experience with buying the SUV

Great crossover

This is the best vehicle I've ever owned. Easy to drive, roomy and comfortable. It is like a SUV but doesn't sit so tall off the ground.

1.0

Nissan pathfinder

Worst car ever got stock in 4 years old overheat car problems with heating and No support from dealership even with extended warranty multiple other problems with leaking from diffrent spots not recomending

Most reliable and comfortable car I have owned

I think this is a very simple vehicle ideal for someone with kids that enjoy am SUV type vehicle. Comes in handy with grocery shopping.