2013 Nissan Rogue consumer reviews

side view of 2013 Rogue Nissan
Explore the 2013 Nissan Rogue
Shop the 2013 Nissan Rogue

Nice Crossover

My wife really likes this. She's always driven smaller sedans, but wanted this for more confidence in weather. This is the SV/ with SL package model. It's AWD, so looking forward to our first snow fall. Feels pretty tight in the rain though. 2.5L motor, shifts smoothly, not a lot of "kick-down " for acceleration. Has leather interior, the red stitching is a nice accent, heated seats, has upgraded Bose stereo. Sun/moonroof. Bluetooth,she said it was easy to sync up her Samsung phone, sport mode, backup camera, navigation, well appointed vehicle.

1.0

Worst car ever

This vehicle has been nothing but trouble I wouldn't suggest this to anybody If you're start I'd bass then iijff

1.0

Never buy this vehicle poor quality

I am so dissatisfied with this vehicle I wil never own a Nissan again I've already had to replace so much on it that it is ridiculous. Of course the dealership that I purchased It from are very dishonest sad to find this out after the fact!

3.4

SAFE SAFE SAFE

Purchased for my teenager. This car is very safe and easy to drive and she loves the size. There is plenty of room for all of her things yet it's small enough that she can park it anywhere.

Affordable, Reliable

I wanted a step up from a car in terms of size to transport kids. The size is still comparable to a car so if you want something bigger this isn't it. The car has been very reliable, no issues with it as of yet, affordable in terms of price and inexpensive to fill tank

4.1

Excellent car for the money!!!

This car is great for commuting long distances to work or just getting around town. Plenty of room for 4 adults and there luggage. Gets quite reasonable mileage for something so roomy.

very comfortable and reliable

this car very comfortable and money worth. from the moment I bought I did not take to mechanics at all.

3.9

Just got it, So far so Good !!!

I like it so Far, Seems to be Good on gas, and Very Comfortable to drive. Hopefuly It will be Good in Winter.

4.1

the best car I' ve had for a long time

it is just what I want and need, this is the first place I went to, was recommended by a friend, was pleased

4.4

Comfortable, nice interior, great gas milage

I have driven over 22,000 miles and had zero problems or complaints. This car is great for running around and for long trips. We drove over 900 mi. each way on a trip and it was very comfortable for a vehicle of this size and price.