2013 Nissan Rogue consumer reviews

side view of 2013 Rogue Nissan
Explore the 2013 Nissan Rogue
Shop the 2013 Nissan Rogue
2.4

A few expensive repairs already

Not much power We only have 87,000 kms on it now The oil cooler started leaking all over engine expensive shop repair Now the starter needs replacing already 1200$ at Nissan Will never buy Nissan car again

Very reliable and excellent fuel economy

This vehicle meets all my needs and wants. From the comfort to the economy and options. A great vehicle for the price and it is good on gas.

3.1

Loud CVT

The CVT is loud and whines. There are a lot of blind spots. The paint seemed to chip easily. We didn't own it long before we traded

3.9

It shudders at idle

Nissans are reliable. I had a truck for 16 years. The Rogue is nice but lacking in power. What is with the shuddering at idle?

4.0

THE VEHICLE IS VERY STABLE.

I THINK THIS ROGUE IS ONE OF THE BEST CARS IN THE MARKET. IT RUNS SMOOTH AND FUEL ECONOMICAL. I AM REALLY ENJOYING THE USE OF IT.

4.3

Smooth Ride!

I am very happy with the vehicle I just purchased. So far it is as quiet as a mouse and very smooth. There are a couple cosmetic details I inquired about getting fixed and the service department was very friendly and helpful in ensuring my desires would be met.

Really good on gas

This car was comfortable for a family of 4, but no more. It was reliable and had great gas mileage. I've gotten 40 mpg In a 10 mile trip. Sport mode is very helpful to pick up speed.

Most comfortable car

This vehicle is great for all terrain- I practically live out of my car; it?s my transportable office as I make phone calls with blue tooth/ hands free feature; store sports equipment and travel to all parts of the country!

A good, reliable vehicle

Nice size; has enough space, not crowded or cramped; clean and well kept by previous owners. I've just purchased the vehicle but it rides good.

Extremely reliable

It met my needs, but at times it didn't quite have enough power. I never had any mechanical issues with it. It did very well in snow.