2015 Nissan Rogue consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Rogue Nissan
Explore the 2015 Nissan Rogue
Shop the 2015 Nissan Rogue

My first SUV

As a first time SUV owner this car is comfortable with the added benefits of great storage and visability. I'm only 5'3" and I'm able to get in and out of the car with ease. I'm Also a realtor and am enjoying having the extra cargo space. I highly recommend this car.

2.0

Pice of Junk

Owned 1 year speakers blew seatbelt broken tire sensors broke all four tires leaking air because of sensors. Noises notified dealer 2xs finally transmission internal failure...... only drive 10 miles per day and grocery shopping what a joke!!!!!

Don't no yet just got it 8 days ago so far so good

I love it so far it meets all my needs nice leg room and comfortable and im a big guy and it drives fantastic and smooth and the price was great I love it so far I just got it only had it for 8 days bit so far good

Great & Fantastic

I Like Nissan Rogue SL car. In this car I get My all Needs .I like looks my car, the ride is great compared toother cars I tested.

Beautiful, functional, roomy car

This is a great car so far. Extremely roomy, pretty interior, ac vents in the back up camera and rear spoiler. Will be great for long trips because there is soooo much room in it. I absolutely love it. Completes all our needs.

Reliable, with great Safety and Fuel Economy

Great SUV, bought this for space and fuel economy. Everything is fully functional and very clean. Sell it because of retirement. Nissan is a very safe and reliable brand.

LOVE MY CAR

WE LOVE THIS CAR IT FITS OUR FAMILY'S NEEDS!!!!! IT'S RUNNING GOOD ROOMIE CLEAN !!! IT RIDES SMOOTH!!!EVERY THAT SUPPOSE TO WORK WORKSđź’–LOVE MY VEHICLE

3.4

I don't know if I would buy it again.

I like the style. However, the car is slow to speed up and has transmission and breaks issues. I've had it for five years. An independent mechanic told me to drive it like an "old lady" (be gentle ) in order for the transmission to last a couple more years.

4.4

Sunroof issues

The car is in wonderful condition so I am very surprised with the issue we are having with the sunroof. Hopefully it’s nothing major and can be repaired quickly.

3.9

So far so good

Just purchased the car 2 days ago and so far so good. Seems to frive good. Rougher than I am used to going from a 4 door sedan to a small suv but I will get used to it. I really like it so far.