2020 Nissan Rogue Sport consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Rogue Sport Nissan
Explore the 2020 Nissan Rogue Sport
Shop the 2020 Nissan Rogue Sport

This is the Greatest SUV that i have ever drove

I fell in love with this car on the spot didn't test drive any thing else-just got this on 4 25 20 this is the 3rd Rouge that I have owned all from Harr' Motor in Aberdeen It is small but has lots of room for grandkids and they won't have to fight over the USB ports. Love all the Bells and Whistles the car is just Great

What a deal! Love this car

I can't get over how quiet this car is. Much better than the Eco sport or HR-V. So many features for the money. Plus the huge rebate from Nissan was a no brainer. I'm getting 30 MPG average city/highway. Enough power for the Colorado Mountains (use the "Sport Mode"). So happy with my choice. Oh and that Monarch Orange color!

Djamal at Nissan of Orland Park, IL

Came into to Nissan of Orland Park to purchase a new vehicle. I met Djamal and can’t rave enough about it! He is absolutely the BEST! From the start to the finish he was helpful, accommodating, and went above and beyond to ensure I was comfortable. If you are in need of a new vehicle go down to Nissan of Orland Park and see Djamal you won’t be disappointed.

Great Car

This is a great car. It has great safety features (my insurance hardly increased because of the features). It has very low road noise compared to my previous car. It even came with a CD player! Once the quarantine is over I can’t wait to really drive it.

Good transition to smaller SUV

We liked all the multiple features and size. Also, this model received positive reviews in Consumer Reports magazine. I’m looking forward to exploring the options.

I love my Nissan Rogue Sport! Reliable!

This car is perfect for me. Great leg room. Great interior and love the technology. It’s so comfortable. It rides great. It’s reliable. It’s my favorite Nissan, so far.

4.0

An extremely Is a Car to Enter and exit

I recently purchased car at Nissan of Cookeville,Tn. I have only owned it for a day. But it has performed up to my expectations thus far.

Just getting to know my new car

Like I said, I'm just getting to know this car having never owned a Nissan or a Rogue before. Everything I see so far I like. I look forward to many years of worry free driving.

Good looking and performs well.

I love the look of the car. It has everything that I wanted in a SUV. I am very pleased with the performance of the car.

Awsome car , love it .

This car met my needs and then some, love all the safety features, oh and the Bose sound system is awesome not to mention the USB ports love everything about this car.