2020 Nissan Rogue Sport consumer reviews

$23,430–$24,780 MSRP range
side view of 2020 Rogue Sport Nissan
Explore the 2020 Nissan Rogue Sport
Shop the 2020 Nissan Rogue Sport

I absolutely love this vehicle

This car met all of my “wants” and requirements. I love the outside appearance, it has great lines. The inside is very roomy and the backseat is very comfortable.

I feel very safe in my Rogue.

I love driving my new Rogue! It handles great and is very comfortable. There’s plenty of room front and back and is loaded with lots of options.

Nissan has been my favorite auto to own. #4.

This is roomy,comfortable, and i LOVE IT!!!!! I wouldn't purchase any other. I have owned 4 Nissan total This one have all the features i ever dreamed of

Nissan Rogue sport SL

Very nice Compact SUV. Has more bells and features that I could have every imagined. There are a pile of safety features on this car and all perform above expectations.

4.1

Going Rogue

We were Altima/Maxima drivers for more than 20 years before getting our first sport SUV. The 4/5 stars on comfort and performance are not a knock on the vehicle — there are trade offs going from a mid-level sedan to a mid-level SUV with our budget, so we took a couple steps backward in creature comforts and performance in exchange for something that felt more rugged and capable of handling our new lifestyle.

Love my new suv!

I love my new car! It’s reliable and comfortable! Only downside is the seat color is light and I need dark seat covers so that it doesn’t stain, but other than that, I love this suv! It fits all my photography equipment nicely and it’s perfect for traveling and just getting that new car feel!

Love this car I leased

Love love love it Handles great love that you plug your phone into it Heated steering wheel and seats You can type or talk for destinations

Most comfortable vehicle I have owned

My rogue is very comfortable. I am a tall woman and I have plenty of room. Love all the features it has. It's my first time owning a new vehicle like this.

Awesome!

The Rogue Sport is comfortable and stylish. The safety feature such as blindspot warning, lane departure warning, and the backup camera help make you a better driver. The cargo area is a good size. We have enjoyed the Android Auto feature and the large touch screen display. Great handling with auto dimming headlights.

Most bang for the buck

Bought it. Just nice with so many bells and whistles on safety-Lane departure warning, Back up camera, emergency braking, adaptive cruise control, power seats. Other cars with these features were costing already 1500 dollars more. I hope to keep driving this vehicle for 200k miles.