2020 Nissan Rogue Sport consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Rogue Sport Nissan
Explore the 2020 Nissan Rogue Sport
Shop the 2020 Nissan Rogue Sport

I love this car!

The car is very clean. I love the Eco friendly option. It offers my family and I more space than my previous vehicle. I love the rear camera!

Most Reliable Car I Leasef

Love the Rogue Sport. It has all the new features such as a big screen that has navigation, Apple Play, leg room and Sonar also

The Nissan Sport drives great.

I believe that the Nissan Sport is top of the line. It's have plenty of room and is perfect for a family. This SUV runs great in the city.

The perfect first car!

The car is everything I was looking for. I needed something that was bigger for driving in the winter to and from school and it is the perfect. Tim did an amazing job accommodating to what I was looking for and what my parents were as well. He as well was very personal and super friendly. All around 10/10 experience and I would recommend Gateway Nissan to everyone!

Great Car

The car is a pleasant change from the previous car I leased. It drives like a dream and has everything I could want in it.

Great Car!!!

We rented the rouge sport for a trip through the mts. of Ca. Great car, good power, handled and rode well. Love the manual option for the mts. Would highly recommend this car. We are actually considering buying one

It has awesome safety fearires

The car is stylish. I love the leather and cloth interior combination interior and safety features. I don’t feel overwhelmed by all the bells and whistles.

great fun car to drive

great car. i drive on the highway almost everyday and the drivers assist is the best thing in the world. i took the car to maine, about an hour and a half drive from where i live and it was honestly fun. i feel very safe in the car and i look cool too. very sexy car which is important to me but also very practical. i would recommend this car to anyone who drives a lot. great on gas too. just can not say enough about how much i love this car.

The first new car I've bought.

This vehicle meets all my neeeds. I enjoy driving it as well as saving gas. I have really enjoyed how smooth it rides. It's a great vehicle!

Love My New Rogue Sport

It’s my first Rogue Sport with the new design and technology and I’m loving it. Great travel vehicle. It’s comfortable, easy to drive and gas efficient.