2020 Nissan Rogue Sport consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Rogue Sport Nissan
Explore the 2020 Nissan Rogue Sport
Shop the 2020 Nissan Rogue Sport

New lease of the Rogue Sport

It is very familiar to the nissan sentra, which is what I had previous and a reason I chose this vehicle. Would definitely recommend to others.

Great vehicle for the price and exactly what I nee

This car is a great option. What attracted me to this vehicle was the price and what you get for the price is great. Love the interior and exterior look. I feel great while driving the car

Love this car!!

This car is great!! It handles well, very roomy, packed with many standard options. And Bommarito Nissan West is the best dealership!! Contact Greg Kimbrell!!

Great performance

This car feels like I have had it forever. So comfortable, easy to drive, plenty of room. The interior is so sharp looking and the exterior can stand alone.

so far so good. i've only had it 3 weeks

I like the style, the comfort, the room, the look, I like the way I wasn't pressured into buying this vehicle and all the features.

Great bang for your buck

This is our second Rogue that we have leased. They are a great value and a really nice vehicle. Lots of updated technology. Fun to drive and very reliable.

Love it

This car is great on gas, fits a family of four and has lots of space!!! It also can take off and go pretty fast!!

I am already in love with this car!

This car is the most perfect first car for me! I love everything about it, and I am happy I decided on the Rogue Sport!

This is my 2nd Rogue Sport-I must like it

It’s everything I want and need in a car. It drives smoothly, takes bumps without a lot of bounce, it’s roomy inside, the stereo system has a great sound and it’s a sharp looking car. I like the new 2020 wheel rims.

Happiness in Motion

I traded my 2016 base model Nissan Altima in for a top of the line, 2020 Nissan Rogue Sport SL, with the premium package. It handles really well and is a thing of beauty. I'm completely happy with it and would recommend to anyone looking for a CUV.