2013 Nissan Sentra

Very impressed!

by from Orillia on September 18, 2017

I was very surprised and impressed by the styling and features for a car in this price range. Push button start, smart key entry, etc. I also find it quite stylish inside and out, with little flourishes usually reserved for higher end models. I've only owned it for a few months, but I'm extremely happy with it.

Very reliable

by from Florida on September 16, 2017

It is very appealing to the eye, drive great, has fantastic gas milage, the best car I've owned, I love it!

Not a reliable car

by from on September 13, 2017

At 75,000 miles my transmission gave out. I got a brand new transmission from the dealer and then 5,000 miles later that transmission when out too. I was told by the people from Aamco that this car is bad and has lots of transmission problems. Even one of the car dealers at Nissan told me that this cars engine and transmission aren't really compatible together and that increases the chances of this car having transmission problems. Wish I knew this before I got this car.

Love it!

by from Akron, OH on September 12, 2017

It's a great car. I bought it used with 58,000 miles. It gets great MPG. I am currently at 40 MPG. I have a navigation system in my Sentra. Great added feature.

A practical choice

by from Warwick, NY on September 9, 2017

I bought my 2013 Sentra SV with the premium package in July 2016. It had 63k when I bought it and I'm up to 76k now. I am a college student and needed a car that was comfortable, got good gas mileage, and had enough space for everything my dorm room. The Sentra checked all of these boxes. It is a very comfortable car for road trips, and my 8 hour drive to school is not bad in any way. I'm averaging 35 mpg in mixed driving. But, this gas mileage comes at a cost of performance, as merging onto a highway can be a scary experience, even when your foot is to the floor. The CVT takes a while to get used to, and it's whining sound is always around. On the outside, the back 1/2 of the car looks great, but the front falls a bit flat. The inside is very high quality, however. The only thing that I would change is the audio system, which doesn't sound great at high volume when your windows are down. Overall, my Sentra is the perfect choice for a college student, and I'm hoping for it to last me until I'm out of grad school 4-5 years from now!

Very smooth ,safe and comfortable drive.

by from Ottawa on September 5, 2017

I feel very safe in this car. It is fun drive short or long distances. It has plenty of leg room in the front and back. The trunk also is quite large.

Its a good price for the type of car

by on August 23, 2017

Its a small car and good on gas but its not enough room for your legs in the front or back. it can't get up speed on the high way.

THE BEST CAR

by from Summit, NJ on August 16, 2017

This is a GR8 car. Very reliable, wonderful on gas mileage, love the CAYENNE RED color. It's just big enough for one person and dog but could easily sit 4, maybe 5.

I regret this vehicle.

by from Lakewood on August 14, 2017

I bought this car and 6 months later it needed a new transmission, new Carburator, new exhaust, new mass airflow sensor. And the motor to the window went out. The car lags really bad to accelerate. I have had nothing but issues with this car since I got it!

Stylish and economical

by from Sterling, VA on August 2, 2017

Owned this car for 42K miles. It is much bigger inside than outside, stylish exterior and good ergonomics inside. Fuel economy is fantastic, especially considering that it has a lot of space for passengers and a huge trunk for this class. Performance is OK, one does not expect a sports car from 1.8-liter engine, but it is enough an not underpowered neither for city nor for highway.

Our Expert Review: 2013 Nissan Sentra