2017 Nissan Sentra consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Sentra Nissan
Explore the 2017 Nissan Sentra
Shop the 2017 Nissan Sentra

Love it

It’s the perfect car for me, I’m in love with it. Touch in auto was a big help. I recommend to get a vehicle from there.

4.0

I've owned many Missans

It's a good midsized sedan for your every day commute. There isn't any bells or whistles but it certainly gets the job done with no hassle. Good on gas. Good space inside for the driver and passenger if you're 5'7 and under. Easy to function.

Love this beauty

I am happy as a clam. Air conditioning is awesome with many levels of control. New tires. CD player. Drives smooth. Priced as it's worth

4.1

Really good first time car loan car

It is cheap to fix which is great. The car speakers aren’t as loud as I wished they were. The camera is not clear for backup kind of blurry

My first nissan

Really enjoying this sentra, plenty of room and great gas mileage for traveling to work. Beautiful blue color, and seats are comfortable for the lengthy 45 minute ride to an from my place of employment.

Very reliable and great gas mileage

This car has met my expectations and more. Great fuel mileage, reliability and safety scores. Also, a great family car with lots of trunk space.

A Safe and Economical Car to Own and Operate

The car meets all of my needs and has more room than my other subcompact vehicle. It is safer to drive in that the modern technology is not as complicated to understand. The dash board cover costs less. The floor mats were supplied with the used vehicle. The used car dealer provided the appropriate sunscreen for the Sonora Desert. The dealership is nearby to provide the personal items for the vehicle and the service it will require. There are less expensive options for service nearby again with 64-point inspection to keep all riders safe. Need to find where they offer spin balancing for the tires and alignment requirements. A new AC compressor was installed. It's a good economy car.

3.3

fun car

Enjoying so far if your a fan of nismo name and on budget why not start with this. Would like to see a bigger market for parts especially nismo parts if your not a mechanic would be nice to knw 100% the parts your getting are right ready to go on.

Best for the money.

The sentra is very comfortable and reliable. The price at crown nissan cannot be beaten. We have owned many nissans and sentras. We love it.

Excellent car, Drives great

This is excellent car, No mechanical issue, backup camera, Runs great. A/C and Heater works great. New tires and battery. Never had any issue with this car.