2020 Nissan Sentra consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Sentra Nissan
Explore the 2020 Nissan Sentra
Shop the 2020 Nissan Sentra

PAINT PEALING OFF

They replaced something with my fuel and now I donโ€™t get good gas mileage. My 2020 Nissan Sentra has paint pealing off. I am shocked. It has 3500 miles on it.

Drives excellent

This car met all my needs ,haves lots of space drives smooth , radio screen is big and haves USB ports ,the interior is excellent

It's the cutest smallest BIG car I've seen!

I always been against small compact cars, but when I tell you the new design of the Nissan Sentra has blown my mind. It's almost same exact size of my Sonata on the inside. I love my selection, the black interior. The only thing i will say is that i wished i had Apple Play, lol.

Nice car

So far this car is wonderful it drives very smooth I love the color my daughter and I have matching cars over joyed my first brand new car

Very stylish car

I bought this car for my daughter who loved it. This model of the Nissan Sentra is an upgrade to the previous model. It improves on the style and features.

Most reliable car ๐Ÿš™ I own my name is ๐ŸŽ„ ๐ŸŒณ

This car meets all of my needs. It has plenty of leg ๐Ÿฆต room in the front , back the ride is ๐Ÿ˜Š compared to the other ๐Ÿš˜ cars I tested. It has 3 USB ports for me ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฎโ›ฉ they money resides in me ๐ŸŒ  the northern ๐Ÿ’ซ star .

1st new car my son has owned

My son loves it. He indicates itโ€™s very reliable and loves how easy it is to communicate through its audio system. Loves the color. 1st new car he has ever owned and just got a promotion at work to go along with it. He is loving life.

Best Christmas gift I bought for myself

I bought the car during the black friday special. The SR Premium. I got so many admiring looks even people with the bigger Maxima. The sound system is pure bliss. I feel safe with the blind spot detectors. The car feels solidly built and the SR feel really sporty and low to the ground. Let it run almost down to empty so I could gage how much it would be to fill it up. $20 bucks. (Texas) Best decision ever!

Oh, my goodness this car is very awesome

I am leasing my car from Gunn Nissan. My Nissan representative, Frank Wallace told me about this car. I had only first seen it in pictures. When I got to the dealership and checked it out Have Mercy. I told it on a Test drive and now itโ€™s mine. The design, the features, the safety warnings itโ€™s all everything a car owner or leasing will love. It saves on gas, I filled up my tank with $20. I love love love this car. Itโ€™s a sporty but also family car.

The right vehicle for me

The car meets all of my needs. I find Nissan to be a reliable company. This is the 2and vehicle I have purchased from Nissan