2020 Nissan Sentra consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Sentra Nissan
Explore the 2020 Nissan Sentra
Shop the 2020 Nissan Sentra

Best value

Car is beyond amazing everything I wanted and then some good job Nissan when he came to the new body style definitely worth the wait

3.6

poorly manufactured.

I love my sentra, don't get me wrong but I bought the vehicle because I needed one and it was all I could get. The biggest issue with the vehicle is that even if you are driving, you can put the car all the way in park. Please don't try this because it can cause you to need a new transmission and it is not covered under warranty. I have OCD and the lines on the car do not line up. The interior door handles have two parts to them and the lines don't line up and are not identical to any of the other doors. so it does not look intentional. If you happen to get one with a hood gap (it comes after opening more than a few times) then nissan will not fix it. Also there is a problem with applecarplay, and I was told that their is not a fix to it. The problem is that it causes your screen to turn blue when in reverse. Some times it will come back right away and sometimes it will take a bit to come back. No dealership will fix it even when I had a video because they "don't know how to fix programming." There is also a hood gap and an issue with the chrome around the doors lining up.

Verrry Economical!

This car is just perfect especially on Gas ,very comfortable. Has a sporty look like the Honda Accord and performs just as well the reason I love it!

Extremely pleased

Just purchased my new 2020 Nissan Sentra. Very pleased with the sales person Bonnie West and how she worked so diligently to assure that we were satisfied with our purchases. Thank you dear lady!

2020 Nissan Sentra is sharp

The 2020 Nissan Sentra is a sharp vehicle. It is way better lookin than its previous year models. Drives good a ton of features at a fair price.

Love the design, temperature comfort and seat adju

I love the power seat adjustments and the air conditioning adjustments. Backup camera and fingertip choices. Luxury and easy to drive. So many fingertip control buttons.

Most Reliable Car I've Owned.

This car met all of my needs. It has plenty of legroom in the front and back, the ride is great compared to other cars I tested.

very reliable , easy handling

The car met all our needs as far as speed , space , length , safety , and confort , also gas mileage is excellent very good

Gorgeous blue

Leasing a brand new car for first time. Love it! Had fun with employees while waiting for financing to go through. Lawrence did a great job!

to new to tell but all is going well

So far so good. We love the car. it is way to new to tell exactly what is going well and what is not. But so far no issues