2020 Nissan Sentra consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Sentra Nissan
Explore the 2020 Nissan Sentra
Shop the 2020 Nissan Sentra

Nissan sentra

Awesome vehicle. Test drove it for my daughter and it will be the perfect car for her. Great file mileage and tons of safety features.

Newest Car Ive owned

Im absolutely in love. Its everything I wanted and more. I am a lil worried about the seats as im afraid of discoloration from pants and stuff but overall Im very happy I made the choice.

1.4

Not Sure

Not sure have not driven it, taken over 44 days to get plates. Do Not Buy a car at Nissan Family Laredo. Please do not buy there. Treat family poorly.

4.4

Great little sedan with all the bells and whistles

I am very satisfied with this car. Especially the comfortable ride and the gas savings. I liked the fact that it has many safety features.

4.1

Very good interior design

Nice car, easy to drive daily. Economic and excellent exterior styling, very aggressive front view, nice steering wheel. Overall this is a good car, I can’t wait for the next Sentra!

2020 Sentra S 2.0 Liter 6 speed

I bought the 2020 Sentra S 2.0 Liter 6 speed and it's fun to drive, and if you stall it while taking off on a hill with hill assist it will restart itself automatically, then just depress the clutch while making sure you in 1st gear and you're gone...how cool is that...only flaw i found was the interor door handle Drivers Side is too low, should be higher guess cuz i was used to my 16 Altima SL.

2.4

Car did not meet expectations

This car is pretty. Thats about it. Sound system did not meet expectations. Remote auto start does not work properly. Seats are narrow and uncomfortable after 30 minutes. Idiot lights go off unexpectedly for no reason. Will not own this car for long.

4.0

CABIN NOISY=MUST BE TIRES

EXCESSIVE CABIN NOISE, COULD BE TIRES(AND I'M HARD OF HEARING) OTHERWISE NICE CAR WITH A LOT OF BELLS AND WHISTLES!!!! GO TEST DRIVE ONE YOU WILL BE IMPRESSED

Nissan hit it out of the park!

Traded in my Audi A4 for new 2020 Nissan Sentra. Although I loved my Audi, I do not feel that I’ve compromised at all. The SV premium model is fully equipped! It is like driving a mini Maxima. I love it. It has plenty of pep. The seats are very comfortable. All the controls are right there. It does not have Navigation, but I usually use Waze on my phone which connects through Bluetooth and iplay on the console. Great safety features too. I have driven a lot of rental cars. All different makes and models. Nissan cars are my favorite on the rental lots and they have hit it out of the park with the 2020 Nissan Sentra.

4.0

Great car, but needs more power.

Leasing a 2020 Sentra SR. I love the new redesign inside and out, however, the infotainment screen has a high glare, and not as clear and crisp as other vehicles. The road noise is annoying once you hit 50mph, have to turn up the volume on the radio. The ride quality is much improved from the previous year. I wish Nissan would give three engine options; standard 2.0, hybrid, and a small turbo version aka 250hp. Mainly to appeal to a wider range of customers, maybe even an AWD version as well. They are on the right track.