2004 Pontiac Vibe consumer reviews

$16,605–$19,905 MSRP range
side view of 2004 Vibe Pontiac
Explore the 2004 Pontiac Vibe

Very reliable little car

I drive this car 80 miles back and forth to work 6 days a week and it still runs like new. Never any problems with anything. gets great gas mileage and is very fun to drive

Pontiac Price, Toyota Quality

Fun to drive, durable, reliable and really good on gas. The interior is built to take a beating. I throw bikes INSIDE, skis, wood, etc. The hard plastic floor in the back (and when the seats are down) take it all without a mark. It does a decent job in the snow for its size, but it's no SUV. The gas mileage is actually as advertised. I don't abuse the thing, but I'm not the slowest one out there either and I consistently get mid 30s highway. It's comfortable for long trips too. It's a great car. I'll buy one again when this one gets old if Toyota is still making most of it.

main car i drive

we have about 4 cars in the yard just picking up dust because this is what i drive to work school events or anywhere else.

Most reliable car I have owned

The car has great gas mileage and tons of storage. It is made with Toyota parts and they are known for quality. Also cool features like the house style outlet in the car. If you are interested in lots of outdoor activities this is the car for you.

Good Vibe!

Spectacular car in this price range!Moon & Tunes package is very cool: nice stereo! Tons of room for a little car (the SUV that isn't). Excellent for road trips. No mechanical issues (knock on wood). Consumer Reports was very, very right!