2013 Subaru Impreza Wrx

Very cool car

by from Palm Bay, Fl on August 29, 2017

This car is an excellent vehicle. It is excellent in the performance category. Only thing I do not like so much is the interior design. It is very basic. Not many upgrades or features on the interior. It Most definitely gets up and goes though. If you are not all about features and cool tech upgrades but more focused on performance this is the car for you. This small 4 cylinder turbo AWD car will definitely impress most people.

Uses car for Havingfun

Wrx sti best ever

by on August 5, 2017

The 2017 wrx sti is the best bang for your buck, So much fun with the 300hp and 290 torque. Definitely would recommended this car to a friend

Fun car to drive everyday

by from Red deer, alberta on July 19, 2017

Vehicle is great to drive but lack all the performance parts of the STI but it's a great car to drive daily and also fairly good on gas

Fun, Powerful, Practical

by from Virginia on July 3, 2017

Fun to drive, powerful engine, exterior and interior are designed beautifully, practical for everyday driving, and has the reliability of a Subaru.
Not Rated Reliability

Most reliable and fun car

by from long island on June 11, 2017

Great drivers car and also very practical. with a roof rack you can use this car all year and do whatever you want. My car was heavily modified with performance upgrades and the car has never had any issues

Love this car

by from Binghamton,ny on June 6, 2017

This car had plenty of power, and actually great on gas. Plenty of room and easy to reach controls.

Funniest car i owned

by from orlando,fl on May 22, 2017

I love this car, it has not let me down. I wouldn't never think I would sell it but due to my current situation I am leaving the state and moving to the city where I wont need the car. I will own this car again!

Most Fun Car I have owned

by from Chicago, IL on May 17, 2017

Very fun car, and easy daily driver for the spirited driver who enjoys everything from city driving to mountain driving.

Best car

by from on May 14, 2017

I own a 2004 and haven't had any problems with it. Did some mods and is still a reliable car. I can drive it in the winter and guarantee I can get anywhere.

Exceptional Turbocharged WRX

by from Torrance CA on May 6, 2017

There aren't any used vehicles more reliable than a Subaru, unless it's a Subaru with low mileage like this 2013 Turbocharged WRX.