2011 Subaru Impreza WRX STi consumer reviews

side view of 2011 Impreza WRX STi Subaru
Explore the 2011 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
Shop the 2011 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
4.4

Most fun car I have owned

Four doors, 6 speed transmission and all wheel drive in a fast little car. I really couldn't ask for more.

3.1

most fun you could get out of a car less than $40k

i like the vehicle it has its pros and cons its very good in the snow and the hatchback version is very roomy but driving manual every day in traffic can get tiring.

Very Reliable, also a great fast and fun car

Beautiful car with wonderful handling and outstanding performance. The exterior ad interior are very nice and also comfortable.

4.3

Great performance for money

I love my STI, great car to tune but still has been perfectly reliable. Just keep doing your maintenance punctually and it will run like clock work. There is a lot of plastic in the interior and the speakers aren't very good, but just listen to the boxer rumble and you forget about the speakers.

Most diverse car on the market.

Nothing missing here... it's SUPER quick, aesthetically pleasing, good MPG, all wheel drive, and roomy. Why ever pass on purchasing one? No matter your car needs, it not only will meet them, but exceed them in every aspect. It's definitely made a Subaru guy out of me.

4.3

Great all arounder

The vehicle is a great all arounder for the enthusiast who can only have one car. The two downsides are insurance and gas costs.

3.4

Not impressive in looking at car

Car had front end cosmetic damage. Missing trim piece on are intake, cracked air deflector, and severe scratches on front bumper. The car had hit something to cause the damage and had not been fixed. Dealer personnel were amazed I was pointing this out. Car did drive well and had a nice selection of options.

Subaru Impreza Wrx Sti 2011 sedan

1. Best handling 2. Best transmission 3. Best turbo throttle 4. Best safety 5. Nr. 1 family car, job car, and adrenaline car Can be improved: 1. Much more horse power then 300/305 stock (4.8 sec 1/4 miles) because the transmission can handle more then 1300 hp, so a 500 hp for 2.5 l engine, and 350 hp for 2.0 l is ideal. 2. Interior design

Beauty in motion!

Best car I've owned - fantastic lines with the exterior shape, it's the best looking car on the road. Drives like a dream and sticks to the surface like it's glued to it. No problems so far after 50k, engine sounds purrrfect with the classic suby growl. If you're thinking about one do it cause you will not regret it Paul New Zealand

Fun

I been wanting this car ever since the 2005 model. Now that I was able to buy it, it's the best purches I ever made in my life. Two car seat and moms in the middle ( very comfortable ) and still room for bags. Sound system yes it could be better but we are not paying for a sound system, we are paying for PERFORMENCES!!!!!! So with that been said upgrade the sound. Best purches bottle line!!