2015 Subaru XV Crosstrek consumer reviews

side view of 2015 XV Crosstrek Subaru
Explore the 2015 Subaru XV Crosstrek
Shop the 2015 Subaru XV Crosstrek
4.4

My daughter got a car, I got peace of mind.

Safe and efficient. My daughter uses it for school 1,000 miles away. I feel very good about its safety and reliability. She is into the outdoors and has made several camping trips. Never had a problem. Subaru service s also very good.

Most reliable and safest car i owned

I just love it...plus I like the way it looks..I love the outdoors and I love to road trip. A truck seems just to big for me...this is perfect cause its like a car and SUV. ..plus its a AD 👍

Best Car I have ever owned

The car met all my needs for both work and life. Comfortable to drive long distances. Loved the heated seats in the winter. Great gas Mileage.

Subaru XV Value

This car is reliable and has excellent security features such as break assist module. I really this feature especially since it saved me from hitting another car. Overall, a nice car to own.

Sporty car ready for adventure

I bought the Subaru XV Crosstrek hybrid used for $15,900 in March 2019 and I'm seeing some of the same cars advertised for over $20k. I think I got a good deal. It looks new and has about 53,000 miles. I love the style and the handling, the interior design and comfort. Easy controls. I bought the hybrid to use the HOV lane, not for gas mileage in this car's case. I'm only averaging 29 mpg, which is no better than the gasoline engine, but this is not the new plug-in hybrid.

After 6 months.... love it!

Like others have mentioned, we test drove multiple cars in the same class and knew right away as we left for a test drive that the Crosstrek was different in a good way. Other cars in it's class seamed top heavy and had lots of roll, but the Crosstrek seemed to hug the road and had a good feel of quality to it. We've only owned this car for 6 months, so small sample size but we love the car so far and enjoy driving it. If power and 0-60 is important than this might not be your car, but if handling, mpg and occasional off-roading is your cup of tea then this is something to check out.

Best XVTrek ever owned

This is 2nd XVTrek first was 2013 orange, big improvement from 2013, love always been able to find on any lot, drives great, fuel efficient, love the push button start, moon roof, and 8 inch infotainment.

3.9

Pretty good car

So far i have had only one issue needing repair. The key got locked in the ignition and wouldnt come out. The dealership replaced the ignition and so far has fixed the issue. Only other complaint is the bluetooth interface is awful. It never understands what I am saying. You cant make calls handsfree with this car.

Great vehicle p!

From front to rear inside and out this vehicle is great for a small SUV. Ours has Eye-Sight which is a great safety tool. Add the radar cruise control, navigation and heated seats and this is a hard to beat vehicle for the price.

Very good on gas and comfortable drive.

My Subaru has everything I need for a great commute. I feel very secure to combat the winter snow with the all wheel drive feature and the extra amenities for example mirror defrosters and heated seats