2015 Subaru XV Crosstrek consumer reviews

$21,595 starting MSRP
side view of 2015 XV Crosstrek Subaru
Explore the 2015 Subaru XV Crosstrek
Shop the 2015 Subaru XV Crosstrek

Subaru are very reliable and safety is excellent

The Subaru XV Crosstrek was purchased for my daughter’s first vehicle, so Safety was a factor in our decision. Subaru is one of the safest vehicle on market and AWD is a huge plus in Northern Minnesota Winter! Plus she loves it!

Great gas mileage, all wheel drive performance

This car is great for driving to work or just around town, wont cost you a lot to fill up at the pumps. You will feel safe in the snow or wet roads or going off roading.

4.4

Get one

I have had my cross track for three years now I have a total of 14,000 miles on it at this time works very well in the snow we take it to Idlewild for Thanksgiving and for two years it has snowed while we were there .

1.4

Do not buy this car

This vehicle is not up to par. I trusted the idealership to find the perfect match. I definitely should have researched both the Subaru and Larry H Miller Chrysler Jeep in Aurora, Colorado. What I thought should have happened. Certainly did not meet my expectations

4.4

Have you noticed cracking of the leather seats

Overall this is a great car. Good pick up for such a small engine, stylish and fun to drive. The cracking of the leather seat back is a little disappointing for one reason or the other.

Best all around vehicle

I have owned this car for a little over 4 years now and it has never let me down. Works great in all weather conditions. Has good gas millage and rides really smooth. I would recommend this car to anyone and will probably get another one whenever it is time to replace this one.

If you get what inside your mind you will love it

This vehicle it good for family and on the road trip. Or going on the snow it so much fun go for long trip Subaru is the one I love

Amazing vehicle all around!

I bought this car in a rainstorm, and it handled beautifully. I ended up purchasing the car... it was not my original intention to purchase this particular car, but I am glad I did!

Very nice car!

Owned an outback prior to this one, very comparable. Great car,size and drive ability. Engine could be a little more responsive but overall a great car!

Subaru for life!

I finally got it right! Have owned many cars in my time. Thankfully, I decided to look at Subaru. This car has it all! Beauty, brains, personality! The only looking back I'll be doing is in the rear-view!