2007 Camry

2007 Toyota Camry

2007 Toyota Camry

4.2

4 out of 5 stars Performance

Have You Driven the 2007 Toyota Camry?

2007 Camry SE

by Acura turned Toyota from Upper SC on Thu Jun 22 2006

I recently bought the 4-cylinder SE model, and I am extremely happy with it. The ride is smooth and it handles very well. It is very spacious and comfortable, and the stereo is easy to use. The interior lights up beautifully at night, and even with 4-cylinders it has plenty of power. I've gotten great gas mileage too. I'm sorry to hear about the lemons some people have experienced, but there are lemons in every type of car. I also had a great experience with my dealer, and got it at a great price.

200k and still going

by Ahlex from Old Bridge, NJ on Sun Aug 07 2016

Bought this car new in 2006, XLE with the 4 cylinder. Love the leather and heated seats, sunroof, JBL audio system, smooth ride. The steering is numb and loose but very comfortable for a daily cruiser. It had the common problem of excessive oil consumption to the point where the engine needed a rebuild, however Toyota customer service took care of the whole thing, at no expense to me. Toyota service has been amazing since I've owned it. Definitely would recommend this car for anyone interested. Just know it's not sporty and the 4 cylinder is slow on the highway. City driving is fine though.

Best Car Ever!! This NC girl loves this ride!

by Jules07Toy from Mount Airy, NC on Sat Feb 03 2007

I traded a new 2006 Nissan Sentra for this 07 Camry. This is the best ride of my life. The seats are a perfect fit for me 5'5". I have owned 3 Camry's already, in fact I still have a '96 model. This is a great family car for children. Lots of room for everyone with a child seat also. I have NO rattles in my dash or anything and road noise is so low that I don't have to keep my radio too loud(like in the Sentra) and I can think and hear alot better!! The exterior design is awesome!! It's a whole new world for Camry. I look in the driveway and compare how much they have changed. I intend to keep this car for as long as the other, well over 10 years. The only one thing that I wish I had in this one is a 6 disc CD changer, but don't get me wrong--this system is great.

all good

by ddd from Boston MA on Mon Jul 04 2011

great inexpensive car. after 2006 passat what a waste, I love everything about camry. 120K in 5 years-not a single problem and 29MPG average on regular gas (I4, mostly HWY). traded 3 days ago for used 2011 LE.

Very reliable and clean.

by Will Davis from Louisville, KY on Thu Apr 09 2020

The Toyota Camry is a very reliable car. Great gas mileage. Drives great. It has nice features such as; Cruise Control; Premium Sound; Leather seats; and Air conditioning.

An Excellent Vehicle

by Daily Driver from Kansas on Fri Feb 13 2009

I purchased this vehicle because I needed something reliable at a good price. I was extremely surprised at how much I came to like this car. This car is so smooth and so quiet, it just amazes you. The fit and finish is second to none.

Most Reliable Car I owned

by Camry V6 Lover from Cypres TX on Thu Jun 13 2019

Both this car back in 2006 (V6 model) and thought I would drive it for a few years and replace it. After 13 years and 235,000 miles after, I still drive this car, never had any issues. The drive is comfy like in luxurious sedan, but V6 gives such sporty feel. Will drive this car until breaks apart.

I Love MY Toyota Camary!!!

by Daryl B. W. from Indianapolis, In. on Thu Oct 06 2011

I bought my Wife a 2007 Camary XLE for her birthday and we both love it. She's owned Camarys in the past but she's very excited about her newest one! I love Camarys for it's stylish looks, it's gas mileage bur, most of all because I don't have to worry about my wife being stranded on the side of the road somewhere. Camarys are the best car security for the money!

Super reliable car that's easy to maintain.

by Camry Owner for Life from Los Angeles, CA on Fri Jul 27 2018

Great car for the money! You can't go wrong owning a Camry. Drives beautifully. Plenty of power. Great gas mileage. Very easy to maintain. Love this car!

Great buy

by Montana from Fall River MA on Thu Dec 16 2010

what else you can get for the same price with the same intereior room, comfort, reliability and resale value? 65ooo miles, I"m glade I geve my money to toyota.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30

Our Take on the 2007 Toyota Camry

A new 2007 Camry has begun to arrive at dealerships with reworked exterior styling, upgraded drivetrains and other refinements. The trim levels, in ascending value, are CE, LE, sporty SE and premium XLE. Roughly three months from now, a hybrid version built right here in the U.S. will hit the streets.

Unfortunately, the Camry Hybrid follows the usual formula: It’s a hybrid equivalent of the Camry’s top, XLE, trim level. So first you have to pony up the cash for the most expensive Camry version, then pay whatever premium is on top of that for the hybrid aspect. Someday hybrid technology will be a drivetrain option on any trim level, but not until costs come down dramatically.

... Read More