2007 Camry

4.2 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Toyota Fan

by Camry Owner from Boston on December 29, 2010

I just bought my first Toyota and love it! I bought a certified pre-owned 2007 Camry XLE. It's comfortable, stylish and reliable. I bought an older car so I could afford a fully loaded one and this one certainly is! I love the quality of the leather, the moonroof, the blue tooth and the AUX port so I can plug in my Ipod. The SMART key might be my favorite feature though, it recognizes me when I walk up- the interior lights go on and the one touch start is fantastic! My fiance is a Lexus technician so he thouroughly looked over the Camry and it's in great condition for a 3 year old car! I've owned it for 6 months now and the only problem I've had is the radio went staticy when I turned the rear defrost on (the antenna is in the rear windshield) but that was easily fixed with a new windshield that was covered under the CPO warranty. I definitely recommend this car!

Comfort and dependability

by Camry4ever from Kansas on April 14, 2016

I bought my 07 XLE 4cyl in May 2010 with 26k miles. Six years later, it has 212,000 miles and I have only had to do basic maintenance. The ride is still as comfortable as the first day I purchased it. With basic upkeep, the leather stays soft and pliable and continues to offer support and comfort to passengers. Nobody believes it has the miles it has. This is my 4th Camry, which I have driven all over 200k mark. We are keeping this one as we purchase another "new to us" Camry XLE 4cyl, because my husband would rather drive it than his truck. On the highway, it gets a solid 34-36 mpg. Combined in/out of town driving is 29/31mpg. I have never lacked for power and it uses no oil. I can't imagine switching to any other kind of vehicle.

One of the Best Car in USA

by Toyota fan, Love my Toyota. from Rathdrum, Idaho on June 4, 2007

2007 Camry XLE, V-6. Its a nice ride. Plenty of room front and back. Powerful V-6. Handles well. Drove 695 miles and got above the EPA test. Nice features inside. I think it rated in the top 5. Toyota goes a very good job. I also like the smooth ride and quietness it offers. Good sound system. My advise buy the car if you get the chance you wont go wrong. I have 2 Toyota vehicles. Have for along time You wont go back if you buy one.

Better than most cars i have had..

by Jarvis from pittsburgh,pa on March 6, 2012

I purchased a 2007 Camry and i must say i am very pleased..I had other good cars in my past but this one does hit home with very good in my book..I know some people have had trouble with ones here and there but my advise to you is make sure you get a car fax,and make sure it was one owner..I am sure you will get a good car and not a lemmon..If you buy a rent a car what do you think your going to get,DUH !!! So,if you read what i just wrote you wont go wrong with buying a Camry..Just make sure its not a rent a car and read the car fax....

Best Camry ever driven !!

by Maxwell from Texas on November 15, 2006

I am surprised to see that so many people left negative feedback for 2007 Camry. Folks, let me tell you. This is the best Camry out there and probably the best car in its segment. Go test drive one and you will end up buying one. I test drove Accord and Altima but at the end I settled for a LE V6 model with alloy wheels and remote start.

Something different for a change

by White Knight from Carmel, Indiana on April 3, 2012

Are you looking for a car that is: comfortable, roomy, peppy, economical to operate and maintain? If so, a Toyota Camry is the car to consider. First, I am 5'9" and medium build and find the interior to be extremely roomy and comfortable and permitting six footers to have plenty of leg and knee room in the passenger or rear seats. The 2.4 liter 4cylinder engine has plenty of zip for commuter driving while providing 25 to 32 mpg on regular fuel. This car also offers the highest percentage of resale value in its price class providing a better return on the original investment than most cars in its price range! This car drives well and is an excellent value.

A Great Automobile

by Vetteman from Tampa, FL on August 6, 2012

Bought this car new and traded in my Honda Accord and it was the best move I ever made. I put over 90,00 miles on it and have not spent a dime on anything but routine maintenance. Great gas mileage, just as advertised. Buying a new model cause I can. It will be tough for me to ever buy anything else after owning Toyota.

durable, reliable, boring.

by JOHNNY B from on April 13, 2017

basic work car. stands out in reliability, ease to maintain and cost to own INCLUDING insurance. slow off of the line to enter freeway traffic. I am six foot four and all legs, finally found a car with good knee room that does not effect long distance comfort in heavy traffic. i.e. sitting on the brake pedal. eats oil, but so do most newer four cylinders. a must is to run carfax,... but even those can be deceiving, i.e. NON REPORTED accidents. take it to a trusted mechanic before you buy. . 25-28 m.p.g. combined city highway. that been said, remember this; FAST, CHEAP, RELIABLE, pick two. GREAT EVERYDAY COMMUTER NO DOUBT.

SO many good things

by Auto Technician & enthusiast from Columbus, GA on December 14, 2012

All I can say is WOW! This car does everything SO well. Good MPG and a really peppy, responsive 2.4l/4cyl. mated to a 5-speed auto. tranny. Great looking and performing. Toyota reliability!

5 stars for everything

by ddave from Dallas on July 1, 2011

2007 camry LE I-4. one of the first camrys built, production date 7/2006. great car: comfortable in the city and on long HWY runs, 21/31 MPG, roomy, huge trunk. couple interior "crickets" were easy to fix. oil, filters, front rotors and tires replaced only. cheap to maintain, easy to drive. dont see better family car on the market. 90K miles and still love to drive it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26