2007 Toyota Camry consumer reviews

side view of 2007 Camry Toyota
Explore the 2007 Toyota Camry
Shop the 2007 Toyota Camry

Great

it met our needs in everyway. Has been reliable and runs well. All the things that are important. I believe this car is the very best trade we have ever made.

2.3

Lemon from day one

I have had so many issues with this vehicle it is starting to become comical. Car burns oil due to a poor engine design. Abs controlmodule went out. Sun roof quit working etc

Very reliable and clean.

The Toyota Camry is a very reliable car. Great gas mileage. Drives great. It has nice features such as; Cruise Control; Premium Sound; Leather seats; and Air conditioning.

Very reliable car

Excellent car very reliable As Toyota’s are the best cars to buy. Last a very long time and save you money on gas and Maintance cost

Most reliable car I ever owned

I’m the original owner. I purchased as a brand new. Very well taking care of. It’s just the right size, has very comfortable seats. New tires from Costco, recently Installed brand new Dash Cam Front. Great car.

Amazing Car!

Bought 2007 Camry XLE V6 new in June 2006. Has 388,000 miles. Still gets 29 mpg highway driving. All kinds of speed when needed. Comfortable, reliable and I think it is beautiful inside and out. Love

This car is exactly what I need.

This car is very similar to my previous car. I bought it 1/11/2020. Everything has been great. This car was a very good value at a very good price. It’s is also in very good condition cosmetically.

Good commuter car

Although the dash on this particular year Toyota requires a cover, the rest of the car is wonderful. It is reliable and comfortable. We bought used and haven't had any problems.

Excellent find for me car is very clean

Very well taken care of I got lucky to find this car. Clean and has new tires. Very easy to set up to meet transaction went smooth.

1.0

Salvaged

The vehicle was advertised not accurate with pricing and history wasn’t advertised that it had been wrecked. Over priced for older vehicle and has salvage title.