2007 Toyota Camry consumer reviews

side view of 2007 Camry Toyota
Explore the 2007 Toyota Camry
Shop the 2007 Toyota Camry

My First car and I love it

For my First car I am very please the interior of the car is very clean and had one owner also very low mileage I needed a car for my job position to transport my client to and from doctors appointments I couldn?t be any happier with my choice

Driven reliably for the last 5 years

It was been running very well since I bought it. Only reason I am trying to sell now is to upgrade to a newer car for my growing family.

The best car i own

It's a great car to have and too drive because of the comfort that it gives you when you are driving it. It just a great car!

4.3

love my Camry

My last Camry had 249K miles on it and finally died- needed a new motor. I decided to get another one. I'm not disappointed. Great car, with all the bells and whistles. Everything I wanted and more.

Vert Dependable Car

This is an great vehicle, that has low maintenance cost, good mileage and comfortable ride. It is an excellent value for your money and one I would recommend to anyone looking for a good car.

I think this vehicle was the right color inside a

I thought this vehicle was very impressive that is why I purchased the vehicle and now I own it if you are looking for a nice car and know what you want just let these people know and they will find it for you.

4.0

Most Reliable Car I ever have

It is solidly built, quiet, and smooth, It has very comfortable seats and is loaded with technology! , I averaged 28.8 mpg. If you're looking for a perfect Camry, put this one on your short list to test drive.

Best Sedan I have owned.

This car met all my needs for so many years, commute family trips etc. Best leg room, comfortable seats and smooth drive. Best touota sedan I have ever owned.

Most reliable car i owned

It very durable for 11 years and doesn?t break down when it brand new. I would recommend this car for someone who wants keep it for long.

4.4

A Great Sedan

We purchased our Camry new in 2007 and it has been extremely reliable ever since. We?ve never had an issue aside from normal vehicle maintenance (aside from the Bluetooth function not working any longer). It?s an extremely reliable car from an extremely reliable brand. We wouldn?t hesitate to buy another Toyota in the future.