2011 Toyota Camry consumer reviews

side view of 2011 Camry Toyota
Explore the 2011 Toyota Camry
Shop the 2011 Toyota Camry
4.4

Toyota camry is most reliable car you can buy.

This car has plenty of leg room. It is conviently laid out inside. It looks nice outside It runs great. It gets good fuel milage. Overall it is a very dependable car.

Very reliable car

Very smooth to drive. Power steering very good. Just the right size spacious and good interior design. I like the color. I have this car for more than 6 year & no problem with it,

Keep coming back

I have owned a Toyota since 1971. I remember my first Celica and it was $2.00 to fill the tank. So I am a loyal and pleased Toyota owner. My present car is a 2011 XLE Camry and I now have 215,000 miles on her. This car runs so well I was asked the other day if it was a hybrid because it's so quiet at idle. Still great pick tight and handling. It still looks new and I have the highest respect for the car and Toyota. Oil and Filter changes, Couple of Trans fluid changes, 2 sets of brakes and 2 sets of tires. That's it seriously that's it. The car drives like new. I'm going for 300,000 and beyond. Kind of like Buzz Light Year.

Comfort and reliability

The 4 cylinder engine has plenty of power, the back seat provides enough room even for taller people. It does not have many standard features however it has been a pleasure to drive even after 137k miles on it.

4.0

Efficient and Reliable

This Camry is an efficient, reliable vehicle. It has really good performance on highway and city. This is ideal for a middle class family. Ideal for commute between home and work and day trips.

3.9

2011 Camry is good for the money

Purchased a Camry SE used in 2013 after my Maxima died on me due a bad oil pump after only owning for 18 months and with only a little over 110k miles. I drove my Lincoln LS for 12 years so I was a little disappointed to say the least. The Camry did well and only required oil changes and tires after putting over 130k miles on it in about 4 1/2 years. Only bought a new one because I totaled it.

The true workhorse of cars - totally dependable

Routine maintenance is all that is needed to keep a Camry running smoothly. We have owned 10+ Toyotas, including five Camrys - always satisfied with our cars, with almost no surprise maintenance issues over 40 years of Toyota ownership. Great value!

Awesome car!

Living in the midwest, NEED all weather tires. Mine doesn't have a sunroof but it's not a deal breaker for me. The ride comfort of the car is pretty decent (in my opinion) and the general performance is great too! Takes full synthetic oil which I do stay on top of because I notice a slight engine performance deficiency. Everything else is great though! Even for being a 4 cylinder engine it's got decent acceleration!

Very comfortable car I have driven

Pick up is very good and all the mileage was on highways. Car condition is really good...no issues since I have bought it , over 1.5 year

3.7

I hate the quality of interior

I love my cammy but i hate that the dashboard has a material that is sticky and yucky and The carpet keeps coming up. I have had her for about 7 years now.