2011 Toyota Camry consumer reviews

side view of 2011 Camry Toyota
Explore the 2011 Toyota Camry
Shop the 2011 Toyota Camry

Fantastic car

This car was awesome. I had a V6 XLE, 2011 Camry. Ran like a champ. Never gave me any trouble at all. Had every accessory you could get including navigation spoiler, etc. Was a very fast car also. The only reason I traded it was because I was getting close to retirement and knew whatever I bought would be my last. If someone is loking for a used car for their son or daughter, this car would be perfect. My 2011 took car of me. I miss her.

2.1

Bad car

I got a buy back because it was so dangerous and Toyota fought me all the way. Bad steering, bad brakes, bad Trans, bad steering pump, bad moon roof, whining from steering pump, hard ride, poor wipers, bad tech.

Best car I have had.

This car is great handles well sporty with the manual shift option but still good for the family when in automatic mode. Smooth riding and plenty of storage room for family trips or even when loading huge speakers for djing. A very safe and reliable car and if you take care of it it will take care of you. This is a good car even when it comes to high miles these cars just hold up.

3.9

Mosr Reliable I've owned

My Camry is one of the best running car I've owned. I really like this vehicle. My only complaint is that they did not make it with Bluetooth.

Awesome affordable vehicle that meets all my needs

Very reliable and stylish. Room for both my kids, and great trunk space when traveling. I'm a single mom, and need a great car to get me and my babies where we need to go. Couldn't be happier!

Good solid car

Base model good solid transportation. Slightly less than advertis d fuel economy. Easy to live with. Invisible. The easy fit jeans of cars. Something popped loose in driver?s door. Had appointment with dealer day after I bought new Ford Fusion.

clean car

2011 Camry LE 4 Cylinder ,Great Great Condition , Runs and Drive Like a champ , Nothing Wrong , No check engine light no oil leak no rust no problem , Good Tire New Battery ,has 215K miles , AC ice cold. engine powerful transmission smooth, no issues on this car . clean title under my name , no accident, no scratch , original paint still shining. gas saver , reasonable car with reasonable price .

Most realible car I even own it.

This car met all of my need. and it looked like a new one. It can be easily controlled, and the color is very good.

Most reliable car I ever owned

The car met all my needs. Very low maintenance required. Comfortable vehicle. No rusting. I felt very safe and secure in this vehicle. Stylish exterior!

Awesome car!

Excellent car! I love everything about this car, quality is the best. No problem in 10 years. Affordable, gas saver, beautiful, smooth ride. The car is very comfortable, especially when it comes with leather pack. I noticed that when the car is driven by the hills it's gas mileage is far below the specs, however when driven by the city or on a straight highway, the mileage is excellent. The mileage on a hilly highway is averaged to 30 mpg, while on a straight road it gets to 33 and once in a while to 34. Overall excellent choice!