2011 Toyota Camry consumer reviews

Explore the 2011 Toyota Camry
Shop the 2011 Toyota Camry
4.3

Practical and a Good Buy

The stirring is tight. Really tight. With a good set of tires, it turns on a dime. It definitely jumps when you put on the gas, then opens up well with a smooth acceleration which is great for getting about the city and highway. Good fuel efficiency, looks great, and is comfortable enough. Good practical first time car for a commuter.

I Want This Car Forever

This car is amazing & they are only getting better. Crossing my fingers it lasts another 10 years. Gets great gas mileage & performs like new. After test driving 7 cars while shopping for a new car for my husband, I always felt more comfortable and confident in my Camry.

6 Years Old But Like New With 39K Miles

This car was like new inside and out after six years of use and 39,700 miles. We could not be more pleased with this purchase.

Very surprised!

I inherited this car from my father in law. He lived in Southern California and I live in upstate New York. I never would have considered buying a Camry but after owning it for a year now I am a believer. I drove this car from California to New York. I was so surprised. The four cylinder had no problems climbing any mountains, it gets awesome gas mileage and was very comfortable. The acceleration is great and ran along at 80 mph with the best of them. After a year of ownership I would definitely buy another.

most reliable car I have ever owned

This car drives very well and has not had any problems whatsoever. It looks new and feels new. The passengers are very comfortable. The drive is smooth. The interior is convenient and attractive. the gas mileage is good.

4.3

Most reliable car I owned

Great car, reliable, ready for winter with new Michelin tires and new brakes. Perfect for Uber or Lift.

Very nice and reliable

Not bad for the price. The camry is a very reliable car and I am expecting it to last at least 10 more years.

Luxurious ride

I love that it was taken care of by prior owners. Smooth ride. Awesome speaker system. Comfortable seating.

Second Camry

This is my second Camry after driving minivans. I find them to be a very comfortable car and reliable. What I miss the most from my first Camry is the leather seats and six CD changer. Otherwise I am very pleased with my current car.

Dang good car

Just a good car all around like that it welcomes me every time I get in. I drive 55 miles one way a day and she gets me there and back with no issues and I discovered that the 1/4 inch jack hooks my phone to the car!