2012 Toyota Camry consumer reviews

Explore the 2012 Toyota Camry
Shop the 2012 Toyota Camry
2.4

2012 Toyota Camry should have recall placed on all

Disappointed with this certain year 2012 Camry 4 cylinder sedan. Due to defective transmission right at 160,000. miles. Yes Toyota is aware of many complaints with same situation however does nothing about this ongoing problem.

3.3

Bad transmissions

Bad transmissions at early milage. Toyota won't fix! I will have to replace it just like many others that bought one. I am so mad because Toyota knew this and did not inform its customers

Most Reliable Car I' ve owned

My 5th Toyota (2 Corollas and 3 Camrys) Toyota Quality, Comfortable ride, Plenty of leg room, Other than tires no major expenses and 120,000 miles.. When it wears out time for a 6th Toyota Maybe a RAV4!!

Reliable vehicle

Most reliable and dependable car. Best one I test drove, so I bought it. Great fuel economy, comfort ride and roominess. Steering and Handling was very good. Great traction control.

Love driving a CAMRY

I am a repeat owner of Camrys. You can't beat a Camry for a sedan in reliability and satisfaction. It is fun to drive with plenty of power to safely and enjoyably perform on the highway. There is ample cargo room with passengers. Resale value is top ranked as well. My first Camry (1995) is still in the family with over 200K miles.

4.1

It's a Toyota enough said!

I had one of these as a company car that was a 2009 and it performed as it should have. So, since I needed a vehicle and after looking at several different vehicles I settled on the old tried and true Camry. I almost went with a hybrid but decided to get this one instead because I have never had a hybrid before and was concerned about repair costs later down the road. These are probably one of the best cars on the road. I am in sales and if you visit people at their homes sometimes you don't want to be in a car that is either too flashy or that looks too cheap either. A Camry is a perfect middle of the road car for what I am using it for and I am happy with it so far. I took it to a Toyota specialist and had the transmission serviced and the coolant flushed. The oil had been changed by the dealer that I bought it from but I had it changed again just so I knew it had the right oil used. The Toyota specialist said I got a great car and this one has 89k so it should go a long time. These have the timing chain now so no need to worry about that repair soon. My sister had a 2001 that I recently sold for her that had 316k on it and although was in rough condition, ran great and had cold air. This car should serve me well and then get passed to my soon to be teenage driver in a few years. I take good care of cars so as long as nothing happens there is no reason why this car shouldn't go 300k plus. The other thing is the resale on these cars. Even with high mileage these cars and Toyota's in general go for a premium. You won't go wrong if you want a good, safe and well built car if you find a good used Camry.

Going to Drive till it falls apart

Great highway and city mileage. Comfort. Easy on the eye. Probably one of the best cars I’ve owned. Toyota gave two extended warranties with this car and have taken advantage of both of these warranties for the car. Zero out of pocket!

Most reliable for family used

This car meet my needs. Comfortable, Gas consumption is good, Stable on the road.Lowest running cost. Spareparts are existed easily. safety is high with many airbags in front seat and rear.

Fantastic vehicle!

In all ways this car was perfect for my daughter! It offered great gas mileage, safety, and a large trunk. In addition, it has run very well, and had only minor maintenance needs.

Always happy from day 1 till today!

This Camry is a real car. I never got trouble during 8 years. Very satisfied with this Toyota. MPG is 31 or 32. I consider like an eco car by the way.