2013 Toyota Camry consumer reviews

side view of 2013 Camry Toyota
Explore the 2013 Toyota Camry
Shop the 2013 Toyota Camry

Best car I?ve owned

This car has met all of my needs. I wish it was a push start, or all windows auto down instead having to hold the button down. It?s beautiful inside and out.

Its a Toyota, nuff said.

Owned many Toyotas. This is our 2nd Camry we've owned. People dont need to read reviews about this car. Its one of the most reliable cars on the road. It is however a little uncomfortable, im 5'9 175 and the front seats are not that great. Thats really my only gripe about this car.

Best bang for your buck

The Toyota Camry continues to be a great value car. The updated exterior and interior for this version look great and make a lot of sense. Between the two I would rather drive this than the Accord this time around.

Very reliable

I?m on my second Camry. I do a lot of driving for work so my main requirements are: reasonable priced, reliable, comfortable and decent gas mileage. The Camry might not be the flashiest car but it fills my requirements to a tee. I?m currently looking at my third, a hybrid to improve mileage

Reliable performance, 2013 Toyota Camry

Great reliable vehicle that has plenty of room for a car sedan and gets great gas milage. The vehicle is sporty and fun to drive and vehicle that you can always count on.

Value that lasts!

Part of a Toyota family, and I would never change that! Great value for the quality and longevity of these cars. The Camry is a great mid-size option, with a little sporty fun in the SE class. Can't beat the gas mileage either!

One of best car?s i ever had

It is an awesome car, cheap for gas, great style, really comfortable, i love it. I would recommend to everybody since single person to complete family

It's a luxury car for a minimal price

It has a moon roof, GPS, power doors, windows, seats, seat warmers. It's comfortable, has excellent fuel efficiency. It does well in the snow. It's an excellent fit for tall, larger people.

Awesome Investment!!

This car is stylish and classy. There is enough room on the inside for 5 people to sit comfortably. It is like driving a brand new vehicle. Awesome on gas too!

4.4

My 2nd Camry

I love this car. It is very reliable. I previously owned a 2004 Camry and thought it was time for a newer one, so I purchased the 2013 (in 2016). I am very pleased with this purchase, no problems or issues.