2013 Toyota Camry consumer reviews

$22,235 starting MSRP
side view of 2013 Camry Toyota
Explore the 2013 Toyota Camry
Shop the 2013 Toyota Camry

Great dependable car, not a status symbol.

Upgraded 4 cyl. LE model. Over 125,000 K's now on it and nothing has ever gone wrong with it. This is our 3rd Camry over the years and the 3rd that's problem free - oh, had a brake light go on my '91 but that's it. In between had a ' 97 Fusion otherwise a great can but needed 3 brake jobs and rotors by 75,000K's and a 2011 Kia Rondo that cost a fortune in maintenance costs just to validate the 5 year warranty. The brakes on this 2013 Camry lasted 125,000 KM and still had wear left but decided to replace (fronts only) not to get any surprises on a long road trip. My only costs were oil changes every 8,000 KM, the brakes and a new set of Michelins at 110,000KM. I swear it drives, rides and looks just as good as when it was brand new - only thing I notice GPS is a little dimmer than when new but never upgraded maps so maybe that's the problem. There's a tradeoff between cruising comfort and handling - we chose comfort over the crash and bang of some of the sportier competitors but I'm the first to admit that a soft sprung car like this 2013 is not as much fun when carving out the mountain twisties. But how often do you do that?

Great Car

First Toyota I've ever had. It's just such a dependable car. Great on gas. It's exactly what I wanted in every detail. Love the look.

This car surpassed my dreams!

This Camry rides like a dream. Very smooth, quiet ride. Lots of room front, back and in the trunk. A/C is the best I have ever had in a car. I can go on and on

Toyota Camry V6 SE Is an amazing car!

Absolutely love this car we own three Toyota Camrys, Excellent ride and very comfortable. The car has lots of space. Great vision of your surroundings.

Best Car I've ever owned!

This car has all the luxuries of a high class vehicle while at the same time being a great price, and a reliable smooth car. I bought it at very low mileage, almost new, and it has not once given me a problem.

Excellent car

Great gas mileage with 4 cylinder. Very adequate power. Comfortable. Blind spot option on xle is great. Over 100k miles no issues. Center console arm rest is actually usable-- slides forward. Plenty of trunk space.

4.3

Toyota does it again

Love the style, and all the options, we get a lot of looks, only wish it had a little more power, but we were used to driving a V6 before. Can't go wrong with a Toyota

worth the money spend on Camry 2013 from cars.com

Excellent vehicle, comfort and reliable. Awesome price to buy a camry. Cars.com provide wide search of vehicles, all over states. Its easy to use search and arrange a test drive. Always plenty of vehicles to select from different models.

Sad ending for a great car!

I absolutely LOVED my 2013 Camry. I was hit on the way to work, and my beloved car was totalled. I was, of course, devastated. I immediately purchased another Camry.

Reliable and easy to maintain

Never had any issues with the car. Regularly maintained it and it drove smooth for all the years I've had it. interior is very comfortable, audio system and dashboard are very stylish.