2020 Toyota Corolla consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Corolla Toyota
Explore the 2020 Toyota Corolla
Shop the 2020 Toyota Corolla

IMy whole family drives Toyotas. Dependable vehicl

This car meets all my needs and gas mileage is great. Comfortable and has all the bells and whistles I need. Love it We have four Toyotas in our family and this is the only vehicle we love. Very reliable.

Great improvement from previous Corolla

Comfortable, reliable. Good for long distance travel . Mileage good .Easy to drive with enough features to be attractive to the buyer. Routine maintenance efficient

Most trustworthy

I love it and recommended to family and friends. All the people that road in it love it also. I will if need to purchase another one in the future.

4.4

MY TOYOTA

I USED TO OWN TWO COROLLAS 1997 AND 2007 AND NOW 2020 TOYOTA COROLLA LE CVT GOOD CAR GOOD PRICE GOOD OVERALL MY FAMILY LOVES THE CAR ITS A W E S O M E

Great new car

I like the color, the interior, Simonizing, the screen for rear-view camera and maps, etc. It is very comfortable to drive and to ride in. I just like it overall.

Great value

Met all the needs of my granddaughter for whom I bought it. Great value and reliability for the money. Expect it to last her through high school and college.

One of the best car I purchased.

This car runs smoothly and it meets all my expectation.Toyota is a good car company and I will not hesitate to buy from them again.

I love Toyota’s I have right now two Corollas

I love my 2020 Toyota Corolla se and my Toyota Corolla se 2017 they are nice and style and reliable cars I would recommend a Corolla to anyone that just needs a good looking car

Excellent car for the price

Excellent ride bringing it home yesterday from the dealership. Very satisfied with overall service and car. The sales representative was very helpful and friendly. We also got a great price for it.

Very reliable car, sporty and fun!

This car meets all my needs, I owned an earlier model Corolla and this 2020 model has a lot more room/ is bigger.... excellent on gas!!!