2020 Toyota Corolla consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Corolla Toyota
Explore the 2020 Toyota Corolla
Shop the 2020 Toyota Corolla

Great car

This is not the car I was planning to buy. I went for the CHR but they couldn’t sale it because supposedly it has a recall at that time.

Excellent new car

New car for sale at very cheap price. save cost by buying this car instead of wasting your money to buy new car. Best car.

First Car

This car rides smooth, has a lot of great features, it’s also great on the road, i would recommend this car to anyone that’s look for a gas saver

Most reliable car I ever for maintenance

Useful gadgets. The dashboard is very friendly use. The design is very appealing. The motor is very reliable for daily use commute. The maintenance is very good to keep up.

Best car I owned

This car fits right at my budget,very comfortable and you ll have a very vood tool to drive ...If you are looking to commute this is a great choise..

Most reliable car I've ever owned

The car is very stylish plenty of legroom excellent performance great gas mileage very safe for the children also has a great sound system. Would be a great first car to own

Most Reliable Car I have ever owned!!!

My car is beautiful inside and out!! Never breaks down!! Great resale value!! Can handle all types of terrain and landscapes!! This new one handles curves allot better than my last one!!

Car owner

It’s a good reliable car that I am happy to be round owner. I do recommend this car to anyone who is looking for a car.

So far the best with stylish sporty design

Just bought this car recently, May 2020, looks awesome on the outside as well as the inside, drives well SE trim, Has a 169 HP, get excellent mileage, and got a great deal!

Surprisingly roomy back seat and trunk space.

Not only does it look great, the new style is comfortable for some like myself who is 6ft tall. The back seat has plenty of leg room. It rides and drives like a new car should. The stereo has great sound. The only two negatives I’ve noticed is the interior is prone to stains that are difficult to remove and road noise is still a little noisy. Also, it sits low so watch those curbs while parking. Battery and spare tire are easy to access which is a major plus- some new cars they are not easy to find/use which is a problem in a breakdown.