2004 Toyota Highlander

best car i ever owned

by from on September 10, 2017

second owner of my highlander never had issued with it its been a great vehicle would buy another one in the future

Great Car

by from Sacramento, CA on August 1, 2017

I purchased my car about six weeks ago. I bought it used from a dealership, it has 141,000 miles on it. I bought it because of the reliability ratings I saw online and the reputation of Toyota as a manufacturer. Shortly after I purchased it the sunroof broke, that's why the four star reliability rating. The car is a pleasure to drive, the V6 is good for when I take trips into the mountains. Accelerating and passing is a breeze. I very much enjoy driving the car, and I think the car has a timeless SUV look.

Cheap to Keep - Haul it All

by from Green Bay Wisconsin on July 24, 2017

This Toyota is reliable and thrifty - an uncommon combination of attributes. While not flashy, it gets the job done without raiding the pocket book. Runs like a charm, tows and hauls all matter of family and work materials. Many Many Miles of service

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Most Reliable Car That I Have Owned

by from Charlotte, NC on July 14, 2017

I purchased this SUV with just under 15,000 miles on it in 2006 and just about at 189,000 miles in July 2017. The 4 cylinder engine continues to be great on fuel economy and yet is very peppy! Great family vehicle and comfortable for this 6 foot 5 inch frame of mine. Longest owned vehicle for this 52-year old driver and less money spent on repairs than any other owned vehicle.

IT IS THE BEST CAR I EVER HAD !!

by from DALLAS,Texas on July 13, 2017

I am single mom ! these car saved my life !! I had it for bussines , kids in it , travel, camp around USA ... it is grate car for family or single ... save car, it takes save gass like my old small car !! it is like new to go !! I have to go to Europe ...must sell very fast !!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Plenty of room for kids and cargo. Quiet ride

by from CHENEY on April 26, 2017

This toyota hilander has been a pleasent suprise. Quiet interior, roomy enough for teenage kids. Very safe, my youngest woll be driving this car in a year. Keeps on going.

Reliable,purchased it 2012.

by from Grambling,LA on April 21, 2017

Toyotas are very reliable,but expensive to repair. I need a Engine. Do not trust mechanics,No one is honest!

100% reliable 24/7

by from Richmond KY on March 2, 2017

As usual for Toyota's, very dependable. I've owned it for 3+ years this one and never had a critical issue. Always there for me

Bad paimt

by from Nashville, TN on June 12, 2016

I bought my 2004 Highlander new. It's been great but the paint looks horrible. Also there are no vents in the bad so my kids stay hot all summer.

I love my Highlander

by from Pennsylvania on October 7, 2015

This was my moms car, and I still have drive it everyday. The transmission is a little weak because the car is so heavy and it's such a small engine. Other than that, it is very reliable and it handles very well in snow

Our Expert Review: 2004 Toyota Highlander