2021 Toyota Highlander consumer reviews

Explore the 2021 Toyota Highlander
Shop the 2021 Toyota Highlander
4.1

2021 Highlander shortcomings

Overall the Highlander seems to be a good automobile but a couple of gripes so far: no auto-dimming side mirrors...even at $50k, really?; limited front leg room (classic Toyota design); very small "close" button on bottom of rear door; limited radio control from steering wheel while vehicle is in-motion (Toyota lawyers strike again!); why not give us 4 screw holes to fully secure rear license plate?; please bring back classic Toyota cruise control stick!!!; Drivers trip score in App keeps giving me a bad grade!?!??

I feel safe driving this car.

Really big car, roomy and very comfortable while driving. Well made car. Reliable and run great. Planning to take this car for long vacation trips across the US.

One of most reliable vehicle I owned.

This vehicle met may needs, front and back has a lot of room the ride is comfortable. I will keep the SUV for a longtime.

A classy looking car that runs smooth.

This car has everything I wanted in a car. Love the surround sound JBL audio system and it has a good pick up and a smooth ride.

Nice car

Lovely car, we buy this car over and over again. Deji Famoroti was our Sales Rep. He provided excellent customer service, he went the extra mile to help us locate the car we needed. Deji was very polite ,delightful, and respectful. He showed much interest in our needs and was able to help us get the right car we needed. I would highly recommend speaking with Deji if you are in need of a vehicle. Thanks you very much Deji for all did, we so much appreciate your service and we love our car.

Best car

My Dreams cars, 100% recomendó estas personas son lo máximo pregunten por himar y Rafael, confort , clear , big , software good , soft

Most reliable car ever

I absolutely love the Highlander, this is our second one. I will highly recommend this vehicle to anyone. Customer service was great and an easy process

Love my XSE.

I love my new 2021 XSE. Style, comfort and a real sporty interior. Good acceleration and responsive. Toyota has stepped up to the plate with this design. Toyota quality stands out.

Most reliable car I owned.

This car meets all of my needs great car excellent looking and plenty of room for my family and friends to enjoy it on long road trips or whatever I may desire.

This is our second Highlander and it is as good as

This Highlander has been awesome! We looked at a few different vehicles and this was the one we liked the best. It was the most comfortable and had the most features by far.