2021 Toyota Highlander consumer reviews

side view of 2021 Highlander Toyota
Explore the 2021 Toyota Highlander
Shop the 2021 Toyota Highlander

New Purchase

It is a replacement for an older Toyota Highlander. It is loaded with many new features that will take some time to figure all of them out but they have made your safety a priority in the design of this car.

Only had a short time with it but loving it

Only had a couple days was going between Highlander or 4 runner choose the Highlander basically because it has better gas mileage was not sure if I would be completely happy with the decision but after 2 days of driving the vehicle I know I made the right choice could not be happier with the vehicle or service recieved at this dealer

My first Highlander

XSE model, Sporty, lots of upgrades, reliable, V6, smooth drive, leather seats. Overall I love it, perfect midsize SUV, split row to get to 3rd row, captain chairs and perfect if u want more room than a car. I had a Camry prior to this and it’s a upgrade.

Now we own a Highlander

Great. See the review we posted on the dealer site. The car has everything we need and rides like a dream. We are very happy.

4.1

Toyota Highlander Platinum AWD

We needed a larger SUV (have RAV4) the Highlander gives plenty of room, we have the captains chairs as we don’t need the extra seating. I would recommend you purchase the Platinum trim as it has the leather interior & ALL OF THE SAFTY OPTIONS!! WE LOVE the ride & the features of this Nice mid size SUV!

New car

Have owned this SUV for about 2 weeks and it is nice so far. Time will tell how reliable it is but our other Toyota vehicles have all been extremely reliable and durable.

Very happy with Toyota

I had three Grand Cherokees before this (lease), and it was time to change things up. Toyota exceeded my expectations. The ride is very smooth and comfortable. This is a beautiful vehicle and I also feel the safety is better than my previous vehicles.

Everything you need in a vehicle, comfort, style!!

Car is one of the best. Stylish, reliable, with all of the modern technology. 5 stars in my book. Sporty, yet practical. Would recommend to anyone.

Just bought my 2nd highlander

Just purchased a new 2021 highlander xle after selling my 2009 highlander after 13 years it held its value and was a great car.. This new one after 4 weeks I love more everyday..such a smooth and comfortable ride look the exterior smooth lines and the interior feels and looks very luxury !! Very comfortable seats!!

Excellent and safe vehicle

This car had everything we need .we were looking for a vehicle that had 3row seats and we have had several Toyota’s . They are very dependable.