2021 Toyota Highlander consumer reviews

$35,085–$36,685 MSRP range
side view of 2021 Highlander Toyota
Explore the 2021 Toyota Highlander
Shop the 2021 Toyota Highlander

Luxury without the added cost

We considered purchasing a Volvo but when we saw the highlander we changed our minds. We get more luxury in our highlander for less then we could for the Volvo. Plus you get the Toyota reliability.

Smoothest ride and Quicker response and power.

The vehicle met and exceeded my expectations in the handling ride and responsiveness of the power plant, as well as the technology and the Luxury in the Standard model.

Most reliable car i've owned.

My 4th Highlander and couldn't be happier. We will continue to purchase Highlanders and recommend them to anyone who will listen. Buy the 2021 Highlander.

Great SUV

Great standard features , excellent ride and interior is all quality materials , perfect for family use and a long trip, definitely recommend this vehicle

Safest vehicle I have owned

Absolutely love it! Love the exterior look, the standard safety features and the interior are great. The only thing that I would change is the controls on the console in the middle. My dog loves to watch everything from the console and before I knew it, he had all the controls pushed in so I will clearly have to have him ride in the back from now on. Lol. Other than that, can’t complain.

Love It!

A great ride! Stylish, reliable and fun to drive! It handles snow and all types of roads very well! Living in NH, we get lots of snow and I gave been impressed with how it handles the various weather conditions and terrain!

Too new, seems to be the best, most comfortable!

The vehicle I've been looking for with all the "extras" I wanted. Looked at many for past year. Love the added safely features I've never had. Such a comfortable ride, lots of room, spacious. Interior is strikingly beautiful. I love it!

I love my new car. It’s roomy and can seat 8.

It’s safe and roomy for my grands. I have 5 daughters in 5 states and I’m on enjoying my road trips. Roomy for suitcases and very good on gas.

Excellent car, handles well and good in the snow

This car meets all the criteria that i was looking for in a car. It's the third Highlander we have owned. style is good, equipment on the car are good. Like all the updated features it has.

Greatest car I’ve ever owned.

Smooth ride! Comfortable, quiet, like a spaceship. The color tone is beautiful. The design outside to space inside is beautiful. I 100% recommend the 2021 Toyota Highlander XLE.