2006 Toyota Highlander Hybrid consumer reviews

side view of 2006 Highlander Hybrid Toyota
Explore the 2006 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
Shop the 2006 Toyota Highlander Hybrid

Good Car to own.

Body is in great condition. Engine looks clean. Interior is decent. Ran smooth. You can tell the owner took care of the car. Navagation still works.

298,679 miles and still dependable!

Hybrid battery original . No major repairs, just oil changes and belts every 100,000miles. This vehicle is made to run!! Trying for 400,000 miles! Looks like new! Love it!!

Great Car

I didn't think I would like a hybrid, but after buying this car I now I will be looking for a hybrid for my next car.

Very reliable Toyota SUV

Very dependable and reliable Toyota SUV Hybrid . Bought it used at 10 years old and is still dependable. Would boy another one if I could find one.

Nice car disguised as an SUV!!!

Superb ride and handling, Comfort and quiet with tons of power and have we discussed fuel efficiency!!! 35-40 MPG for an SUV!!

Reliable car, pricey to maintain.

Plenty of room, towing is decent (mpg goes down to 18), great sound insulation, hybrid battery is still going strong after 11 years, overall very good quality vehicle.

Highlander Hybrid Limited

Amazing truck offers incredible size, dependability, safety, and versatility. A fantastic truck for urban and mountain uses.

The best vehicle I have owned

I have owned it for 9 very few problems if any, good mileage and comfortable. I would buy another one for sure.

4.1

Extremely durable and reliable car.

The Toyota Highlander is by far my favorite car I've owned. It is durable and reliable, and has pushed through all of the wear and tear I've put on it. From driving it up and down California, to driving it through the streets of LA. The mileage is also pretty good for a truck.

4.3

High quality

This is our first hybrid and since Toyota has been in the hybrid business since the late 90's we decided to buy the 2006 Highlander Hybrid. This is a very well rated vehicle and the one we found is a one owner, always garaged nearly like new SUV with over 160,000 miles. I plan on using it as an Uber vehicle and will likely drive it over 80,000 miles in the next 2 years. Ask me in two years how it does.