2014 Toyota RAV4 consumer reviews

Explore the 2014 Toyota RAV4
Shop the 2014 Toyota RAV4
3.0

2012 and older were built much better

Car is just okay very disappointed after owning a 2012 rave 4 quality was sacrificed for cheaper plastics to get more fuel mileage

My first smaller car

It met all my needs. I got good gas mileage with it. I had no problems and service was great. They did all the paper work when I bought the car.

I leased this car new, liked it so I bought it.

Easy to drive, easy to park. Service was great. the only problem I had was when I bought it at the end of my lease I had to wait about 5 weeks to get my title to register the after I had paid for it in full

Relability+

Great highway vehicle. Great fuel economy coupled with plenty of engine power. Enough goodies to make the vehicle enjoyable.

Love my Rav4

We love this car. Runs great, good gas mileage and dependable. Lots of room. Love the back seat laying down so we can carry things. Would recommend.

4.0

my first car

The car met all of my needs. It is very comfortable for me. I am driving every day to my work and bask.

Love my RAV4!'

This car is better than I expected! Meets all my needs and is a pleasure to drive. Highly recommended to family and friends. Dealership New Country Toyota, Westport CT, and especially Nick (sales) and Jessica (service)

Most reliable SUV on the market.

Most reliable SUV on the market!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great AWD small SUV

We wanted an AWD, small SUV with decent gas mileage and great reliability. This car checks all the boxes! We owned a Subaru Forrester in the past; it was good but not quite as reliable.

4.4

Best alround car on the market

After a year and several thousand miles, It is time for a review so others can use as a reference. The gas mileage is as advertised. Average about 26m/gal (mostly highway). City is about 21. Some people complaint about the transmission and the car's power, but it is not true. They must learn how to use eco mode and sport mode to bring out the car true performance (play with shift paddle some time also). With my personal experience, I use eco mode on highway and sport mode on back road or city road. The car has good surrounding view and I love the rear view camera. The cargo area is almost as big as my 1998 grand Cherokee and the rear seats could be folded real flat. The RAV-4 still running great without any issue. I just change oil and filter once a year. I did not bring the car back to the local dealer for free oil changes and checkup. I have no trust for anyone but me taking care of any vehicle I own and operate. I still make people mad at traffic lights because they did not believe the RAV-4 could be so responsive at start (using the sport mode. I also make people mad with my Prius using the Power mode.)