2014 Toyota RAV4 consumer reviews

$23,550–$24,950 MSRP range
side view of 2014 RAV4 Toyota
Explore the 2014 Toyota RAV4
Shop the 2014 Toyota RAV4

We're on our 2nd Rav4 and most likely to #3?

The Rav4 is the perfect vehicle for us. There's plenty room for whatever you do. The rear seats fold down for even more cargo space. Dependability is just another reason we love our Toyota.

I love Toyota, and I especially love my 2014 Rav4

The Rav4 is well priced for its comfort, options and performance. It drives and handles like a much more expensive vehicle, is super dependable and a very comfortable ride.

4.3

Review of 2014 Toyota RAV4

Would prefer armrests for long driving. - Hoped I would get 30 mpg on long trips. Am near but not quite able to accomplish that yet. - Very comfortable for long periods in car. Car suspension system especially comfortable. - Have added a hitch, crossbars for roof rack, fog lights to increase usefulness of this car. Wish seats would fold forward completely to leave a flat surface in the back of the car. As it is there is a slight incline where the seats fall forward. - All driving apparatus near at hand and their use is not difficult to grasp for the first-time driver. Wish car's odometer would always show (it doesn't) when looking for other available readings such as current mpg, average mpg, Trip A, Trip B, etc. - Am a hard marker so I think the 4 stars I have given is a very high rating for the car. 5 Stars might have been given but for the exceptions mentioned above.

Adore my Rav 4

Perfect size, great features, drives like a dream and is very comfortable. So glad I found this vehicle. It?s perfect! Even used its rock solid.

3.9

Very smooth ride.

I have only owned this vehicle for a few weeks but so far I love it. It rides smooth and has a sleek design. If I were to have recommended an improvement it would be to improve the quality of the interior.

Beautiful Car

I love this car. It is so nice inside and out. I bought it used and it has held up its value vary nicely. I would buy it again.

3.9

Not the most reliable

I've driven this car for three years now, we are at 85,000 km and the transmission is now failing. Any one having the same problem?

I love my RAV4

RAV4 is a great car for travel and to cruise around town. It is spacious and comfortable and I am enjoying every bit of it.

I love RAV-4 Toyota

It is confortable, cute, economic. And is perfect for women like me. It is not expensive and I can fell sure driving far away or I. Express way for it estabity.

Multi functional car.

The rav is zippy around town and gets 22 mpg as rated. The all wheel drive works great in the snow. I can haul a six foot step ladder with the rear seats down. Tall adults can ride comfortably in the back seat. I have gotten 31mpg on the highway.