2014 Toyota RAV4 consumer reviews

side view of 2014 RAV4 Toyota
Explore the 2014 Toyota RAV4
Shop the 2014 Toyota RAV4

Very reliable car.

I very seldom drive it, my wife drives the majority of the time. The size of the vehicle is much easier for to drive. Previously owned a GMC Acadia she didn't like the vehicle to big.

Best Car Ever!!!

I had wanted a Rav 4 for a long time and now that I have one I am not disappointed! This car handles the road well under any conditions. I am very happy with the 29 mpg it gets. It is very comfortable for long distance trips both front and back with lots of leg room. It has a spacious cargo area that I use constantly. The interior feels very luxurious especially with all the features that came on this model. When it is time for a new vehicle I will definitely get another Toyota Rav 4!

LOVE my RAV 4's!!!

Just upgraded to this vehicle....I've owned 2 others and never looked back! Excellent performance & handling, roomy, comfortable and safe for my 16 year old daughter to drive!!

this rav 4 has nore room inside than you think

the rav4 is great on gas for being a awd car it has comfortable room for someone who is 6'5 and i have alot of leg room and for people in the back seats it has alot of room as well ,and when you put the seats down you haul a good amount of things as well

Great Car

This car met my needs. It has plenty of leg room in the front and the back. It rides nice and goes great in the snow. I'm really enjoying the car.

Love this car!

We purchased this car in October and it is great. It was a great value relative to other comparable? vehicles and we love it.

RAV4 owner

I purchased this car almost a year ago, after having an older model RAV4. I love love love this car.

the most reliable car i have owned is the one i'm

i like it because it's good on gas. it's comfortable all the way around. we go on long rides now and i don't have to get out half way threw the trip.

AMAZING

Just bought one it is gorgeous. Cannot wait to drive my new car!!!!! The sunroof is an awesome buying feature!

Great relialablity

Great driving enjoy the heated seats and sun roof. Electric rear hatch is easy to use and very useful.