2018 Toyota RAV4 consumer reviews

$24,660–$26,060 MSRP range
side view of 2018 RAV4 Toyota
Explore the 2018 Toyota RAV4
Shop the 2018 Toyota RAV4

Most reliable car I have owned so far .

Car is absolutely great I am in love with it , I am so happy I stopped in. The car has a great interior and exterior .

look forward to many years of owning this vehicle.

this car has everything i was looking for in a vehicle comfort, plenty of room,, smooth ride, looks good, plenty of options and safety features

Most reliable car I ever owned

This car is one of the most reliable car I ever owned,never given me a problem Very comfortable driving ,and I love the heated seats

Best SUV

I love this car. I have had other SUVs and this one is the best. So much comfort when I drive an hour to work. Very roomie for everything I need it for. So happy I switched from GM cars to Toyoto

4.0

noisy

Would be fun to drive if there wasn't so much road noise and if you could occasionally rest your arm on the center console. Michelin tires would help the noise. Cup holders are almost useless. Great mechanically and very dependable.

Hope this one is as reliable as the ones I have ow

Bought this for my small frame wife who loves the vehicle. We have owned several Toyotas’ in the past and hope this one is as reliable as our other ones. The RAV4 Limited is just a little small for me, 6’2” and 275lbs but with seats all the way back it will work. Look forward to many years of service from it.

First time owner of SUV.

While searching for a new vehicle for my girlfriend I decided a new purchase was in my near future. She was set on an SUV and I was willing to help her search. After driving a Buick Encore, Nissan Rouge, Subaru Forester and Outback, Honda CRV, Toyota RAV4, and others she settled on the Outback Limited (2019 w/19,000 miles) . I on the other hand really liked the RAV4 (2018 w/8,000 miles). Ride may be a little nicer on the Outback but it was more costly and a bit bigger vehicle. The RAV4 XLE suited my needs and wants and gave me a few extras I was not have looking for. I am a bit partial to Toyota due to the great experience I have had with my 2013 Tundra. I have put about 1000 miles on the RAV4 and have rated comfort 4 stars because I think the seat is a little stiff but I do think it is starting to fit me better. Performance is also 4 stars but I think most cars are under powered as I started driving in 1974, ahh, muscle cars. Exterior styling also received 4 stars because I think most SUV's look about the same. Like the RAV4 much better than my previous daily driver (Nissan Altima) and hope my 5 star reliability rating doesn't disappoint. As it is based on reviews and my experience with my Tundra.

4.0

Happy with my Rav4

I love my 2018 Rav4. Although I’m very pleased with it, there are a few things I think need improvement. For example, I know is a 4 cylinder, but could use more power; the cups area are not well placed; should come with lights turning on when car is; the middle compartment is very weak; the air conditioner there’s no vent for the back row only the front and there are no speakers for the back it would have been nice front & back.

Great car

Great car with a great warranty to back it up. Very pleased with the car and how it has preformed so far. Thank you very much

3.9

Most reliable I owned.

This car met all my needs. its a very reliable. I had done my research on this vehicle and I heard a lot of good reviews. which lead me to buy this car.