2005 Toyota Tundra

Drives as expected,no surprises,rattles,or dives.

by from 30607 on September 6, 2017

The connection between steering wheel and road is always there. Nothing has changed since the day I bought it, everything works. I have owned this truck four years, a T-100 eleven years before buying the Tundra and feel as though it will be with me twice that long, if no accidents.

Great truck! Comfortable, powerful and reliable

by from Eureka, CA on August 23, 2017

Best vehicle purchase I've made thus far. I put a small lift and 33" tires and it looks great! Still has plenty of power to tow my 19' ski boat around and looks great doing it.

Uses car for Havingfun

LOVED This Truck!

by from Ogden UT on July 18, 2017

Sorry I ever sold it but it was one of the if not THE best trucks I ever owned! Had I known the price of gas was gonna skyrocket like it did - I would've kept it

Best truck ever!!

by from LBC, CA on July 13, 2017

Truck has been in all sorts of adventures. From the mountains to the sea, this truck has been extremely reliable. Fit all my gear nicely and still left room for people and dogs. Camping, snowboarding, surfing, you name it and the truck can get you there.

V6-Tundra,good gas mileage,enough power.

by from Athens,Ga. on June 24, 2017

Smooth,quiet,dependable,and no shakes, rattles,or squeaks that makes you think your driving a Ford or Chevy. I owned a T-100 for 11 years,before buying my Tundra 4 years ago,I think it will be on the road even longer.

300,561 miles and going strong

by from North Dakota on June 2, 2017

The miles say it all. Consistent oil changes, basic maintenance, and treating her right is all it takes. I might be biased, but my tundra runs as if it is still new. I never new how reliable they were until I bought mine. I bought it with 136,000 miles on her and she given me enough satisfaction to last another decade.

2005 Tundra

by from Portland, OR on May 28, 2017

Best vehicle i have ever owned. I drove mine up to 289,000 miles on it and sold it while it still was running strong. Took me all over the country, Alaska, all over Canada and back with zero issues always. Basic maintenance was all it ever needed, that and a little love went a long way.

great truck

by from on May 17, 2017

This has been a great truck and I would recommend it to anyone. You can not go wrong with a toyota Tundra.

winninghoff

by from Bothell , WA on April 21, 2017

had my truck since 2010 . runs good with only 53000 miles, small blems in paint. Large turn radius. Truck had 48000 miles when purchased.

Holds its value

by from St Pete,fl on April 16, 2017

Had this truck for 3 years out 85k miles on it. Got me across the country multiple times. Only thing I can complain about is the turn radius is horrible. Large back seats, 8 cup holders, the rear window roles down. Nice full size large bed. Has great towing capability. And the best is it gets pretty great gas mileage for a v8.20 in the city and 26 on the highway